Tohoku open party

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bethany.

• CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Thx - will try to come... And BTW

H a p p y B i r t h d a y
    Mr Officer Max the Bur ;)

• I'll try to make it.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Damn, that's not fair, i wanted to invade Tohoku to celebrate your birthday and now it's open :(

Have a nice party.

• Excellent, now I can continue my smuggling in peace and quite. Have an enjoyable party and don't allow anything to interupt it, especially me.:)

• hahaha, funny idea. Happy b-day man, wish you to have many years with us (DC)

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• As a tribute,

The "Pink Kitten" will attend to provide extra facilitties for all at no charge. It will be her maiden voyage and may I say I can think of no better place to spend it!

It is my way of saying thankyou to for the fun!

I love a good party and look forward to meeting all in a non rp and relaxed manner...:)

ps...can anybody show me the way?

Originally posted by Spiky-
    what abt girls?

byo, muahahaha

• ahahhah, yeah sounds familiar party, Spiky. It's bad that it is happening pretty often, these days :(

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Originally posted by Spiky-
    well its ok only times im real drunk is for new years eve anyway ^^

Lol, how do you do it man :D

Originally posted by hipogriff

Lol, how do you do it man :D

Open mouth, pour in alcohol, repeat until unconscious

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese

• Okeey , ppl... we need girls for the party, that's a party anyway, Lucy , Bethany , Eclipsya , other chicks which I missed? :D , I will be on the party too mate :)
    Edit: I don't know if I can come, I have some important things to do so,, sorry if I don't come mate ;/

Originally posted by Ancalagon

Open mouth, pour in alcohol, repeat until unconscious

I meant, how does he control so he is drunk only at new years. Anyway see you at the party :D

• Thanks for the party Max :)

Originally posted by DC_Crysis
    Okeey , ppl... we need girls for the party, that's a party anyway, Lucy , Bethany , Eclipsya , other chicks which I missed?

You know, Crysis(sy muahahahaha), rumour has it that some women don't really get off if you call them chicks.

Originally posted by DC_Crysis :D , I will be on the party too mate :)

That's good, if you had gone to the party to mate , you'd have wasted your time, muahahaha.

*rummages around on the smiley list mumbling 'now where's that dancing banana thingy again? ah, here goes'*: [1655]