Posts by Bethany

Thankyou to CF Community,

First of all Id like to say what a amazing MOD it is! I was whacked on the head by a kipper and smothered in textures when I first logged on!

Congratulations to the team who made this (I hope they hear this often)!

Thankyou to so many players who made me feel welcome. It was really appreciated.

At this point I mention a Mr Vyss who as a freelancer seems to be a solid member of the community!

Clans were also friendly, TRF, PX, SMG, LP, SFP, PX, IOC and so many more. I appreciate the help you gave me.

Sadly I have a change in my job that means I will not be able to get online and cant play CF:(

I wanted to take this chance to wish all well and my desire is that you see me Roleplay as Smuggler is very much alive. I know a clan with Smuggler RP is being formed and I hope you all support them!

Kind regards to CF Beth

My sincere appologies,

I would like to make it all up some time, so can we arrange a party on the release of the new mod?

Interested, let me know and Ill make sure the Kitten is there....may I suggest a venu outside of the norm?

I hope you had a good Birthday Max

Regards Beth

Anyone else agree with me that the writters strike killed season 3 and the series still has not got back to the greatness it was?

I am still enjoying it all but in all honesty far to much psycho analysis of charachters and not enough Cylon bashing!

@OP You have the original series? I love it myself and got the DVD set very cheaply.

Anyone a fan of "V"?

Sadly I have had a personal matter come up!

I will be away till probably next week. I apologise to all I let down with this Thursday's game and hope you will all let me make it up to you.

Please! All have fun for me while I am away and tell me all when I get back:)

As a tribute,

The "Pink Kitten" will attend to provide extra facilitties for all at no charge. It will be her maiden voyage and may I say I can think of no better place to spend it!

It is my way of saying thankyou to for the fun!

I love a good party and look forward to meeting all in a non rp and relaxed manner...:)

ps...can anybody show me the way?

This is the first real attempt at a proper RTS SCI-FI game in my opinion.

The scope and options are just to be honest outstanding for such a low budget game. What really got me thou was the Multi-player drive behind it.

Did someone steal my sweet dreams and see I was looking for a MP RTS space game? I think so!

GFX? Awesome and more they work and flow really well!

GAMEPLAY? Oh yeah baby! (Official to beth rating, rare!)

MP? Spanking!

SP? Sucks...not a SP game!

Modding? Made for it, infact I believe it was made to be such a game! Maybe the devs have taken a risk and realised a community exists that will support it more than xbox! Perhaps they see some people still have that funny old machine called a PC and no Gammer tag with reward points:P

OP! Yes, if you have time and.....be brave why not mod it to resemble the CF server? How funny to play as TRF, SMG or SFP faction and conquer the CF server?

Either way Ill watch this thread.

Only one question Gents...Anyone played Dark Horizon? yet?

Thank you Mr Wavey.

I realise this is a busy time for all and cant wait for 1.8 :)

I was wondering, regarding server rules, clan rules and RP rules will there be a complete document published? Will this also be added to the Holo thingy in NY so us a new pilots can easily find it?

I have read as much as I can on the boards here but especially with clan rules its hard to gauge what is current or not. I have found Swat very helpful and like what is being done here as a community but its very hard to understand or find things. Will Swat be changed at 1.8 as well (Gets here Dominatrix whip out...work boys work!).

Killing a New player Freelancer on route to event isnt really funny. Uneccessary really!

Rest of the server standing back and saying nothing is sick.

Senior players doing nothing......Priceless!

New player saying good bye......expected!

Interesting detail thou;

I have seen 3 SP in the last 6 hrs which is more than the entire time I have played. I find it strange when I have attended events, players with SP ability have been there on occasions and not helped out. I also find it strange that Huor is the only SP I have ever seen help out in the last 3 weeks.

I merely state factual observations.

Question? Is there a Frelancer SP or a freelancer representive? If so whom please? After all the clans have represatation? Anyone I can take a problem to other than a clan member?

Why are clan system rules and server rules so hard to find on swat? How can a new player understand quickly what is correct?

Is this a clan only server or are Freelancers welcome?

Hehe,

you are all bonkers! Very funny thou and my collegues thought so too! Keep it up, I look forward to reading some more:)

WOW,

Thats all I can say!

I really really enjoyed my first event. It was very confusing at first and I had no idea what was happening. I even managed to kill a team mate. Sorry for that Mr BG *~* It seems that my tactic of letting the other team know I had a Thong on did not work as planned. Mr Darth took this as a open invitation to sniff at my thrusters for most of the event. He killed me 11 out of 12 times :( I had my revenge thou and got him back once!

I had good fun chassing other pilots as well, especially Lucy who I never managed to catch. I must say thou that I saw the bravest pilot ever! Mr Scribbler blew me away by rocking up to the event in a VHF Titan......I was amazed at his "Balls". Seems my kind of man.

May I ask why mines are not allowed? Kind of effects my flying style and tactics:(

Observation

I also notice that pilots who have fought with me previously while I am conducting my business seemed to have internet problems in Arena. No names, a few in particular were so bad that they jumped from behind me to in front and were almost impossible to follow on screen at all. Is this a problem with Arena itself?

I mention this as I am genuinely puzzled but do not wish to start any problems. As far as I am concerned these people should be made aware and if they cannot fix it they should not participate? Its all fun fun fun!

How convienent,

I would like to try Single player with this MOD.

I havnt played SP since it came out but was wondering if I could pick some brains? I would love to change the balance of the game. Make it a lot harder but have a better starting credit pool. My idea being to start, or buy soonish a CF mod ship and play it that way.

Also, I would welcome any suggestions to tweak SP and make it a refreshing game. It would be nice to make all factions more aggresive against each other and against me. Has anyone figured out a way to slow down the story? I mean by this to change the triggerpoints for the SP story so that you have to trade a bit more and fight a bit more.

I also welcome any other suggestions.

I have used Harmachi previously and found that it is extremely reliable. Maybe an alternative approach you hadnt considered?

(I presume you have an idea what it is :D)