Corrupt Wish Game

There are 1,461 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• granted, so I can CRUSH THEIR DREAMS n WISHES all day long

I wish cops would stay out of this thread, except me who takes joy in crushing other's wishes mwahaha

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• granted, but you didn't actually wish for something, did you O.o

12nd February isnt too recently either :P I dont see any "bdays happening today" section since long ago so I can't see anybody's bday until a thread appears from Forlon or so.

Wishing your bday didn't pass unnoticed o.o And wishing you were a real cop not a fake cop.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted ...ORI gets his Birthday.... also Granted you and ORI swap places he becomes a real cop and you get fake cop iD

I wish I could fly.....to the moon 4 real to see Trent I heard he lives there.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Granted ... but before u reach the moon, something happens to your thruster ... so, u fall back to earth ... burning and screaming .... hahaha

i wish i could earn millions of dollars per month ... must be nice indeed ...

p/s: thanks for the b'day wish btw ... hehehehe

• Granted ... but all real snow will melt ... unless u want the artificial snow ... that's different indeed ...

i wish my tooth stop aching now ... it hurts my brain too ...

• Granted .... am dentist fix tooth but now brain hurt twice as much from pulling out tooth u need 2 find brain surgeon go to hospital

I wish 4 the....EMM....!? u guess it

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Granted.... brain working just fine my wish is a bit different EMM REPRESENTS first letter of what is my wish u know TV quiz show u guess my wish......try again

I wish 4 the .....EMM..OWE....now you have 2nd letter.this way till somebody guess my main word I can keep posting. Isn't that what it's all about.....more posts more fun and also other things u get when u post.

• Granted ... i guess u r wishing OWE NO MORE MONEY ... but as human, u will never get zero debt ... even the millionaire also owe some money to others ...

i wish this thread will become simpler ...

• granted, now you only type a number instead of a wish, and next one types the number next to it. no words allowed. That solves all ? No ? then wish UNDONE, we are back to typing words and all instead.

I wish people would think twice before acting against somebody else.

• that already exists lol organic super glue

granted, but then it sticks to your hand's hair and clothes xD or it does some gas which is toxic for you

I wish people would donate more to SWAT Portal :P

• Granted ... the more donation OP or Huor will get, the lazier they will become... then, the server no longer exist ... then, no more donation at all ... :)

I wish u know what u r wishing for ...

• Granted....now u both know...u will corrupt each others wish b4u can make ur wishes.

I wish 4 a Delorian time machine so u can never corrupt this wish.......tick tock

• Granted, but your future self got back in time to steal it from you right when you get it due to whatever happened in the future that he wants to avoid by changing the past, you.

I wish time paradoxes would stay way from me o.o

• Granted ... but u must know ... human and time are related ... time paradoxes i think would not be staying away from any human in whatever terms ...

i wish the server is online now ...