Corrupt Wish Game

There are 1,461 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• you wished for a "to", and you got a two, the job was out of question as you never wished that job :P
    or
    granted, you got a job as streetcleaner.

I wish for a wish :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I killed the wish corruption system by wishing something which nobody could corrupt so far :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted ... but wishing for nothing at all is not a wish generally ... so, still consider not valid ...

I wish my connection will be better for today's WoS event for me to participate ... i wish ...

• Granted, your connection will be better but you will not be at home/available to log in.

I wish to know what WoS means xD

• Granted, WoS means Wheel of Sirius (it is a system in Crossfire Universe :-)! ), but BS-Event is finished allready (BS means Battleship) :-)

I wish you all a happy x-mas-holiday-time :salutes

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• Granted, we all will have happy xmas and holiday time but you won't cus you're not part of "you all" :P

I know WoS is a system but I was assuming it's the name of the event, not it's location... lol "WoS event"

I wish there were less problems in the world.

• Granted, but less problems means that we will be weaker, because every solved problem makes us harder :-)

WoS event mean this one: https://swat-portal.com/forum/index.php/Thread/40658-WoS-Battleship-Assault/ :-)

I wish that some people won't surprised by x-mas-time every year again! :D

• Granted, now, the OTHER people will be surprised :D

I wish for you to become alive again, your face(avatar) looks like ur dead.

• Granted, I am the walking dead now :-) And I am also the smoking dead! :-)

I wish, I have more money in Crossfire Game :-)

• Granted, you have billions of money but you no longer have time to play at all cus work and tired-> sleep.

I wish for CF to match in popularity with Star Citizen o.o

• Granted but you die and appear in MEPS world. (whatever meps is)

I wish for an fresh edible and tasty orange. Oh, I got a bunch in the kitchen, gonna go get em now.
    1 min later: My wish came true :D Ur too late to corrupt it ! #Thread Paradox type 2

• Granted, but we are not sure whether u really got the orange 1 min later ... u must post a pic to prove it ... hehehehe

I wish you guys Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ... hehehehe

• Granted, the "you", we all guys have a happy new year and such but all except yourself.

• Granted ... u manage to corrupt the my wish, but u forgot to wish something else instead ... anyway, when people say "you", that means for themselves too (Malaysian Style btw... hehehehehe)

Again, i wish my provider to fix this thing ...

• Granted, but your wish was granted in "my" way, as if I wished what you did, and it granted for me. My loss issue IS gone (at least for now), so, yay :D

Also, if I don't put a wish, you can't corrupt a wish, paradox type #3. There I taught you 3 of the ways of breaking this thread :D

I wish for you to understand my last line.

• Granted ... ohhh man ... stop being too complicated in your words on this thing ... connection giving me headache ... NOW THIS !!!!

I wish i dont want to understand your last line ... infact, i dont understand at all ... hahahaha ...