Cash Problem

There are 42 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Guest12.

• i installed crossfire 1.7a but i have a cash problem: the game with crossfire is more difficult and i can't continue the game because i have to buy a better ships and ammo
    i have only 5k $ (that because i start to play with crossfire after many mission with the original freelancer)
    how can i solve this problem?

Originally posted by djsolidsnake86

i don't think..

If you don't trade, you won't have enough money to buy whatever you want(the money comes from trading^^)

• Well since you don't think about trading, there's another thing I'd recommend: take missions blowing up stuff: fighters, fighters and again fighters. Fill up your cargo bay with lots of escape pods (Don't die under any circumstances) and find a nice little prison where to sell the escape pods (You need a tractor beam to get them, usually they drop after you destroyed a fighter) for instance, in Texas, there's LPI Huntsville or something like that. It's right next to Houston. You can sell the prisoners there and you get a lot of cash per prisoner, as far as I remember something like 20-30 000 per the low class prisoners.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Jack, the guy said he can't whack them npcs. In fact he actually needs more cash to get a better ship in order to be able to whack nps but can't make more cash because he can't whack no npcs because his equipment sucks which sucks due to the fact that he ain't got no cash to buy better stuff.
    aso asf... ad libidum...

That's why i suggested the easy way with trading.

• oh the complications. Trading is the best way to start off if you don't want to trade or can't kill NPC's find and loot wrecks sell the equipment and cargo found for the best money. there are 5 wrecks in the badlands (southern new york) alone. other than that your a bit stuck!

(\__/)
    [85] [731]

• Well if his equipment sucks, don't take missions, just find some Xenos and kill them, they're pretty easy to waste even though they regenerate. Oh and when dealing with NPCs, buy an anti-shield weapon like a stunpulse. It will do miracles for you.

Live another day

(\__/)

• you can go first to nomad lair and find there in sector 7 B Death valley JG go there and there will be nomad station over it will be Wreck destroy it and get datadisk you can sell datadisk everywhere it costs 9 mil :)

Ship_Infocard Police Destroyer

• The #1 way for a new char to get $$ is salvage & mining! I have proved this many times. The last time, I created a character which did absolutely no trading, and I had it to lvl 50 in under 30 hours of server time. The only missions I did with it were against Xenos until lvl 50, so I could equip it well enough to survive better missions.

Find all the wrecks & depots from vanilla FL (they are in the same locations), and the new ones from CF, and you will have generated $$ millions! And there is profit in mining for silver, niobium, beryllium, gold & diamonds throughout Sirius. $$ has never been easier to make than on CrossFire :D

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• CA, for young folks 30 hours is close to an eternity ;)

Originally posted by Jack Bauer
    Oh and when dealing with NPCs, buy an anti-shield weapon like a [d]stunpulse[/d] Tizona del Cid. It will do miracles for you.

:)

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• Magnet, as Lucy pointed out the guy is poor. When he has enough cash (120k) he can buy a Tizona :D. Now if you think Stunpulse does miracles wait 'til the Tizonas hit ^^

Live another day

(\__/)

• he's got to get to a base that sells the Tizona del cid first and then the problem he has is a) cash hence name of thread and b) his rep.

(\__/)
    [85] [731]

anyone know a cheat for do this?

are you f*****ing kidding.. no cheats allowed in this server.. or you will get banned^^

anyone know a cheat for do this?

lol cheat don`t use it or you will be banned :) there are very some cheats. belive me don`t use them :)
    you don`t need cheat to get money :)

Ship_Infocard Police Destroyer

• Crossfire = Freelancer but better :D

Anyway like I told you get one anti-shield gun and you'd be a 100%

Live another day

(\__/)