CF1.8 development process

There are 576 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• cheers. i am on holiday that week so shouldn't be a problem

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [85] [731]

Originally posted by Radu4Moto
    11 GTM... That means 13 GTM+2 for me. Heh, the school started already by that hour. Anyway I can't help you with doing CF :( .

Wrong, mate. 11 pm (pm as in post meridien i.e. after noon)
    That would be 1 am (am as in ante meridiem i.e. before noon) in your place. I heavily doubt you're going to school at that time of day. But then again, what do i know about the schools you attend...

So, to sum it up: 11pm GMT = 23:00 GMT. Then you shouldn't forget about daylight savings which, if i'm not mistaken, ends in most of Central Europe next weekend. Therefore, if you want to make sure you don't miss the powwow, you probably should just stay alert on IRC the whole night. 8)

And it's GMT (not GTM) as in Greenwich Mean Time, as defined as the solar time at the royal observatory in Greenwich, London.
    And hell yes, sometimes being a smartass just rocks.

I won't take part, btw.

• cool :D i thought it is morning 11 hour and i thought i willn`t come there :D :) i will be there if nothing bad will happand :D

Ship_Infocard Police Destroyer

the meeting will be monday 27th 11pm gmt (forum time)

Every cloud has a silver lining! I'm not likely to be working a new job by then, so 11pm GMT (-7 hrs) = 4pm, a reasonable time for me to be at my desk :]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Monday 23:00... If the PC is on after 22:00:00, my dad will throw it on the window... Anyway, I hope your "congress" is gonna go good :) .

• i willn`t be there too :) i am GTM + 4 and so here will be about 1-2 hours night so on tursday i have school so i cannot be there :) if i will come than i will be on tuesday " sleepingman "
    i will sleep at my lessons and i don`t want to do it :D :D so good luck all :D

Ship_Infocard Police Destroyer

• I will try to be there and sober :D.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• thats boring simba, anyway how do i get to this IRC chat thing. is there a link

(\__/)
    [85] [731]

• i said forum time... take a look at the time on the top of the forum and you are on the best way to attent the meeting on time

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• bump - the meeting will be tomorrow 11 PM forum time!

• Well, untill i have the error which the IRC channel doesn't apear in Trillian, i guess i won't be online.

• why do you not open a new topic in the support forum and ask for help....

Originally posted by -=[T-R-F]=-Huor_Súrion
    why do you not open a new topic in the support forum and ask for help....

blah, now a new topic only for a some little problem, just PM-me mate ;)

anyway how do i get to this IRC chat thing. is there a link

i have the error which the IRC channel doesn't apear in Trillian

If I am not mistaken, you can use the "chat" button at the top of the SWAT Forum page, and this takes you automatically to the SWAT IRC chat (although the window is a little small).

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

• Seemed like a good meeting: some definite directives, volunteers, a plan for division of labor. :) Now to learn some of the actual technique for modeling! I'll even make the attempt, once the tutorial is posted. :D

• not sure about the Modding (i'll probably mess it up and make everyones ships fly backwards) but glad i was able to offer and do what I can.

(\__/)
    [85] [731]

• Next meeting 08th october
    9pm gmt

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    Next meeting 08th october
    9pm gmt

October?! Did you mean november?

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein