sp hovis race

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Maxbur.

• just tried racing hovis on the single player mode
    the damn ship is 2 fast. can't turn tight enough! any way of just beating him up?

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [85] [731]

• You just go to Cruise in the second you've got control of your ship and then you fly... it's a cake walk. Besides it's a really unwinding challange. I liked it a lot :D

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• At the 3/4 point in the race (the sharpest turn), Hovis drops out to allow his henchmen to activate the defense platforms to shoot @ your ship; at this point, you can dropout of cruise, and go on thrusters alone... 8)

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• yes :D Just use the Single-Player option of the CF launcher when it finishes loading the update files.

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• thnx for the info....
    but one problem....
    im stuck after the second mission with king to destroy the rogue base....
    stuck at lvl 2 or 3 if im not mistaken...
    cant lvl up no matter how many mission i took...
    help??

• try using strafe in crusie mode when turning. get a touch more speed that way i found :D

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• You need to follow King to Pittburg and land there. Then do ur mission till Juni will call you... Next level requirement- the mission with Sean Ashcroft as I remember....

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein