Who plays single player?

There are 48 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ChromeBolt.

• Yes, I was talking about human players completing the SP missions. The NPC`s are a different thing.

The thing I want to bring to attention is that freelancer crossfire players should all be familiarized with the original set of events. Anyway, the team will see what they`ll do

Visit my blog @ travelwithtesla.com

• coop modes are not possible in FL (unfortunaly)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I just started playing the mod in SP mode. Maybe I'm not supposed to do this, but I was able to copy in my old savegame from when I finished the base SP campaign. Should this work? I really don't want to start from scratch, and it would be cool to continue where I left off. Will I still have access to the new campaign stuff? I've spent some time in the mod in SP mode with my old character doing some trading runs and exploring, but I haven't yet found any of the new ships. I really need a ship upgrade beyond my current heavy fighter to make it through to Omicron Alpha, maybe 'cuz I'm rusty, maybe 'cuz I'm using a trackball, and I'm concerned that by copying in the old savegame, maybe the new ships aren't available? If it is possible to play CF with an old savegame, is there a difference playing with OpenSP on or off, if I've finished the base campaign?

TIA

Ed

• Hello, impressive mod youve made.

Im playing SP until I can get rid of my [E12]. First time Ive played Freelancer since it was released and its D great to be back. I can handle the pirates pretty well (just wear down their nanos and shields) but Ive got to the satellite mission and Im painfully and brutally murdered by the Liberty Navy. Me, Juni and King, who make no noticeable impact, against 6 bogies. The best Ive done is killed 3 before Im dead.

Is there anything I can type in the console to complete the mission or get unlimited shields?

• yeah just open your console and type in: /supergalifragilistischexpialigorisch

that command will make you uber god mode - give you more than enough money and let you the game finish after the intro video is finished...

Just enjoy it :)

• I played the original FL (for the first time) two years ago and lost my interest, 'cause the universe was static as hell instead of 'dynamic'.

I didn't know there were mods untill today. Dynamic economy, spinning planets?! So I installed CF.
    Just played the first missions, a lot of new stuff I have to find out.

Anyway, remember how those bartenders start the conversation with "Some day huh?". Well, on Manhattan a day lasts less than 2 minutes! I'm not a physicist and I don't know if such a planet would be liveable, but suppose it is.. Wow! :)

Originally posted by Huor Súrion
    yeah just open your console and type in: /supergalifragilistischexpialigorisch

that command will make you uber god mode - give you more than enough money and let you the game finish after the intro video is finished...

Just enjoy it :)

Thanks for the advice but it didnt work. Are you sure you spelt it right?

I tried one last time and won. Ive finished the rest of it now. No joke; that little skirmish is 10 times harder than any of the other battles.

(I didnt type that really =])

• Tip: the light fighter is almost impossible from a distance, try to close the gap and try to stay
    behind it as close as possible (Best time to shoot)

there may be better was though but its how i deal with them:D

EDIT: LOL surprisingly i like that AI, its fun trying to stay on
    its tail :D