Is lancersreactor.com dying?

There are 65 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gast.

• mental did what?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• until now my only feeling about this matter was disappointment
    now i am heavily pissed
    i left TLR a few days ago because i couldnt stand this senseless shit there any longer

today crazy contacted me on icq making stupid claims about fake accounts and that all people causing problems are from SWAT
    not alone that this big mouth made many other stupid claims in the past and showed this way how incompetent he is as site administrator he has the nerves to tell me that im a fake

if i want to say that somebody is an incompetent asshole then i say it and dont use fakes... and crazy you are an incompetent asshole

that being said i decided to have a visit at TLR... the first since days... just to see that my goodbye thread has been used to start another giant flame war and that those motherfuckers blame SWAT for everything that happens
    everyone who shows an oppinion which is directed against certain ppl is automatically from SWAT meanwhile

and i am the most evil guy because i have the nerves not to release all my work to TLR
    what an incredible bullshit
    the best is that ppl say such a shit which have never asked for information... they never came to me
    and they know for sure why i dont make everything public.... because i will never share my work with motherfuckers which steal my work
    I decide with whom i share my knowlege and my work and nobody has the right to demand it from me

and not SWAT is causing the troubles it is just alone TLR which does... the TLR members
    here at SWAT the situation is just fine
    it is a place where ppl respect each other and where other ppls work gets respected and treated fair aswell
    not SWAT is the community which has to deal with all the flames... not SWAT is the community which is breaking together.... not SWAT is the community which has to deal with a bunch of destructive assholes.... TLR is the community which is fucked up

This morning i got another PM from another FL community (we already have very good contacts to them and there is a deep respect between our both communities).
    This pm contained an idea about a FL wide community ring. The idea covers basically an idea that i wanted to turn real together with TLR eventhough this idea is a bit different from what i worked out.
    This PM also states that we should think about throwing TLR out of this FL community due to the respectless, abusive and hostile behaviour towards other FL communities. If i would have got this pm just a week earlier i would have disagreed with that idea. Now I think it is the only way to make FL survive and stop that the flames from TLR spread over to other FL community sites.

Once i have calmed down i will contact mentalchaos... my final try to solve the problems.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Off Topic: hmm www.flameboard.com the official board for flamewars... hmm I could get some money from the idea :D

@OP: Daaamn I'd sure be pissed if I were u...

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• Good news, everyone!

The s***storm has died down. Let me post what MC said:

I was only joking both with this thread and the poll, it was more for the sake of catdog, plus I thought it would be informative to find out some opinions , and who would be the first to attack and who would actually be concerned

thanks I got what I needed.

MC

As well as:

Okay I have let ppl get somethings off their chest in public, as I stated in another thread all the flaming threads are now closed. If you have something to say to someone them or pm them. The community does not need to see you BS anymore, my intention was to allow everyone to get as much as possible off their chest and get it out in the open. I think most ppl said what they felt, so lets move on. Saturday sometime all of the threads will be deleted. And we will move on, I hope everyone will go back to actually helping the community instead of arguiing about things that have no consequence.

MC

As an aside, I was the one who suggested that, if MC were to step down, OP would make a good admin (others I thought would be good were bejaymac, Lancer Solurus, and myself). I still support MC, though.

w0dk4 told me that OP had made multiple users and was arguing his point with them. Frankly, I don't give a tinker damn weather it's true or not. Such a thing would be genius, bypassing everyone's dislike of OP. Regardless, I think OP had the best intentions for TLR, and I am truely sorry he was driven off.

MK

[GLOW=green]"If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable." -Star Trek: Birth of the Federation[/GLOW]

• w0dk4 is using every chance to attack me and SWAT
    he did on TLR, he did on moddb and he would do everything to let me look bad

i left TLR because of all the shit that was thrown on me and the fucking flames
    i was willing to help TLR... so what intention should i have had to create fake chars?
    to damage TLR? if this would be the case I wouldnt have done everything to help TLR
    if i would have wanted that tlr gets damaged i would have done nothing because these guys are damaging it every single day

crazy claimed that the accounts all had the same IP
    which excludes the possibility that i am involved into this shit as i am on a dial up which changes IPs very often (several times a day)
    I consider it another attack on SWAT by those guys
    under such conditions the both communities will never get along... SWAT is made responsible for every shit ... not matter if we are involved or not

no - the situation is not good again ... its worse than 1 week ago
    SWAT and TLR will never get along this way

and mental should have never done such a shit as it has weaken his position as leader
    it was stupid and unneccessary

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• What I meant was that there hasn't been any more flaming in the past 24 hours. Maybe it's the calm before the storm... probably is, but hope for the best no?

What, precisely, is w0dk4's vendetta about? I wouldn't think it was you pointing out his error in his FLHook cloak, as any developer should be happy to have an error fixed. So what's the deal?

MK

[GLOW=green]"If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable." -Star Trek: Birth of the Federation[/GLOW]

• the cloaking stuff was just one of the many reasons why i cant respect this guy
    the way he treats other players is just a shame

i guess the troubles started in march 2007 when i said that in 2008 the gls would go down and i said that SWAT would be working on a solution for the problem
    he was one of those which attacked me for making such a statement (the gls wont go down... you dont have a solution bla bla bla)
    he still makes claims that we never had a solution but for some reasons the CF players never noticed that the GLS is not there because we definitly had a working solution while the other communities were not prepared because they didnt listen

the troubles with w0dk4 went on since that... he attacked us on moddb because we hosted a serverlist and a tool that can connect to FL servers (in order to help FL players)... and he keeps attacking us and makes claimes about SWAT every few weeks

i have no problem that some of his tools have bugs (that can always happen)... but i have a problem that he keeps hiding it and treats people which report bugs like shit. And for sure i have a very big problem with his claims about SWAT and his hostility towards us.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Dunno why you bother to lower yourself to there level kids will be kids leave them to it rise above them.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• future of the FL community as a whole.... maybe because of that reason i have to deal with such stuff

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• It is good that you defend the FL community but people like the ones you are arguing with will never see reason in what you say......They just have in there heads a picture of you OP that loves himself to much and thinks he is the best.

Not that this is true and im sure those that have any sense will see through all the BS and not listen to the CHILDREN that like to talk a lot of crap and rubbish othere than just to boost there own ego's.

quite simply put there just not worth answering to as what ive read has surely fallen on deaf ears.

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• i finally got the chance to talk with mental
    im more confused than before
    for sure he has plans for TLR.... big plans... nice dreams...
    but i dont see a concept behind it... he seems to forget about the basic needs of a community
    dunno if he understood what i told him about fixing the causes instead of dealing with the results

but i think that we cant expect neccessary changes

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I actually took the time to read all of the bullshit they were writing on TLR (before the server went down again)..

And I have to commend you OP, for trying to help, even they didn't listen and were only interested in attacking everything you had to say.. not caring if what you said was the truth.

It is quite obvious to me and to anyone who reads the crap they have been saying, that the ppl at TLR are not interested in solving their problems.. only in blaming others for their own disaster.

And let me tell you, the things that have been posted there, especially directed at you OP, have made me very angry indeed! The nerve of those idiots is truly astounding...

I cannot believe how they have treated you and each other.. its sad.. and its disgusting. But even though I was angry with what they said.. I'm still angry.. and will be angry for a long time to come with TLR.. I did not register there to respond to anything they said.

Why should I? They are doing an excellent job of destroying TLR all by themselves..

I know you have concerns for the FL communities as a whole, but in my opinion, TLR is no longer a part of our community.. they are dead in my eyes and in the eyes of others at SWAT.

Your offers of help were rejected. No one paid attention to your words, and you were only attacked by TLR as a result.

F**K THEM.. LET THEM DIE

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• ^^ Couldnt have said it better myself Mizibelle you have hit the nail on the head.....They are just not worth it.

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• ok now i know what to think
    mental ignored the discussion i had with him and the advices i gave

now the troubles and flames have started again
    not enough that he didnt listen and make a clean cut and do a restart he now is making the situation worse by using insults O_o
    "leading by example"

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• as i am always keeping you updated here are the latest news

this morning the entire ex-TLR staff + some others got banned for no reasons
    later in the evening a guy called azza hacked... no wait let me say it in a different way... took over mentalchaos' forum account to start troubles and edit posts
    never before there was so much activity on the TLR forum

meanwhile on the tlr chat:
    roo_avery, tunicle, louva, me and even w0dk4 took the chance to put aside the differences and discuss about TLR... about what went wrong, if it can have a future and what needs to be done
    basically a good discussion with the final conclusion that its not too late to save TLR but impossible since our help does not get accepted by mental

our try to talk with mental failed... at least my try as most of the others already were gone when he finally appeared online
    eventhough everyone got insulted by him (5 words related to fuck and one to shit in just once single sentence) i tried to talk with him in a normal way
    unfortunatly that was not really possible so i left giving him to think about that if he goes on this way he will have nobody left at TLR very soon
    as it turned out the bans ealier were not done by him and those banned guys got unbanned

but still today MANY members and modders left TLR, tutorials got removed by the original authors and many remaining ppl speak of TLRs death and to let it die with honour now.
    I guess meanwhile mental does not listen to anybody... not even to me... and so more and more tlr members will leave.

I personally have a problem giving up that site since i once was admin there and since it is important for FL... but at the current point of time i see no chance to do neccessary changes nor talk about them in a normal way.

but id like to finish this post with good news:
    1. louva and me seem get along pretty good these days which is a step into the right direction
    2. www.swat-portal.com/LR in memorial to the old TLR (i even have a copy of the latest asp version of TLR -> the one i rewrote ... but that requires some recoding in order to work and thats not worth the time)
    3. i got a new picard pic which describes the current situation very well

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• LOL about the new image

damn about TLR - why these guys must be so freaking freaky ;)
    I hope M$ will soon add our link on their HP... and remove the TLR link as it seems its not working anylonger...

Is there a way to drive the members who left TLR to SWAT?

• hack a redirect into their index page :D

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• @Húor: many are modders m8, or are working in other mods... Well, basicly are modders ^^

The others, idk, good luck callin' them =P

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

• Hmmm.

Is it possible that this 'Mental' who insulted you/everyone was in fact AzzA masqurading as Mental? The bans have all been recended, even Torch's, who Mental has asked to stay away. The only one not unbanned in AzzA. And, dispite what I said over on TLR earlier, I'm through putting up with him. To paraphrase a game show host:

He is the most annoying link. Goodbye!

And wasn't it you, OP, who said that it wasn't Mental's fault in your rather angry Bye post that is present earlier in this thread? I'm not trying to be an asshole (that comes naturally ;)), I'm just trying to understand the apparent pi.

MK

• Hey, OP that link to the TLR front page is nice to remember TLR as it use to be. It was not the prettiest site but you knew you were on the right page as soon as it popped up. You see all the old staff or some anyway.

bakedpotato
    Finalday
    Chips
    Eraser

What happened to the old staff there anyway? Old as in aged like me.