What is your favorite type of scifi games?

There are 29 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Drakon.

• Hi guys my vote would be for Mass Effect
    I am currently on my 6th incarnation as Shock Trooper Commander Shepherd

If they introduce FLancer style space combat in ME 2 and/or take it online as MP ( or 3 it is intended to be a trilogy) then its going to be hard even harder to beat

All those moments will be lost in time , like tears in rain . Time to die.

• Vampire the masquerade-Bloodlines,Pariah,Prey and Bioshock+System shock
    The best games ever! (Voted for sci-fi shooter)

A chick - "Can I buy you hun?"
    J.Front says to the chick- "Name me a price and I'll give you my answer, because you know...I'm too valuable."

• Quake2, DeltaForce 1, Carmageddon 1, Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and 3.5, Worms Armageddon, NGS Underground 1
    and first place for Freelancer / Crossfire. Most of the games are old but are the most fun i've had with.

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• - Crysis , Crysis Warhead , Crysis 2 (when it goes out)
    - Assassin's Creed , Assasin's Creed 2(when it goes out)
    - Mass Effect , Mass Effect 2(when it goes out)
    - Freelancer-Crossfire
    - Grid Racer
    - Command and Conquer 3[ Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath] , Command and Conquer 4(when it goes out)
    - Call of Duty -> all of them

• Voted simulation - at least under the assumption that Freelancer falls into this category more than the others. I am also fond of Wing Commander games. Anarchy Online and my brief encounter with EVE are probably the only reasons I would consider MMORPGs as a runner-up. Paying monthly installments really irks me though and it sucks knowing that once the servers are down there will no longer be a way to play the game. A '90s game by the name of Battlezone garners my respect for strategy, and Descent II for shooters. The conventional RPG or adventure game tends to be too narrow and restrictive of gameplay for my liking. In fairness though, I may be a bit biased given the fact that I haven't bought a new sci-fi game in several years.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D: