Mod Current Status

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Radowoj Lichtsyn.

• The mod will be released when it reaches the v1. However, obviously before the v1 a beta version will be released, as I can't fly everywhere alone to test everything :D

The current version is the 0.67. The weapon damage and class were all rebalanced, but I still need to modify the energy used by them to balance better the things. Also, other equipment (shields) needs to be rebalanced too.

All the new bases are already selling commodities, and their prices are balanced. The exceptions are the Prison Station Mitchell, Juneau Shipyard, Ryuku Base, Heaven's Gate, Birigui Station and Planets Toledo and Pygar.

The new ships are already included, like another Order VHF, the house VHFs, the Amazonian ships, the Pirate VHF, etc.

I still need to put more battle zones in all Sirius and destroy more things (in this moment, only the storage tanks in Solarius, the Trade Lanes in Stuttgart, Texas and some Independent Worlds and the Konstanz Border Station are destroyed, and I still need to set up new bribes, characters and jobs in the new bases. I hope everything will be ready in the start of April.

I'll keep everyone informed about the FL:EU development status.

See ya
    Fire_Wolf_br

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

• Ooooooookay, here, the info, after months without posting in this topic.

I *FINALLY* ended with the bug around the Amazonian capital ships. *FINALLY* they're working, although i need to talk w/ OP to solve a prob around ship hit detection with the Am BS... Now, the biggest problem is ended, and hopefully, everything will be on track \o/

See ya
    Fire_Wolf_ br out.

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

• As you know firewolf is busy studying... I am sure that he will take a look at the new stuff that im going to release soon and ill give him the chance to use some of that in his mod.

That will save him much time and this project might get a small boost.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Yeah - I'm currently on my vacation time, so I'm being able to do some bugfixes here and there - but just on Amazonian stuff, as despite the many requests of help, no one showed interest, neither to give accurate info on Italy/Praetorian and France/Gallian systems, neither to help with the bugfix job.

Jeder tuts auf seine Weise.
    FW out.

Also click here...

• ***Incoming Transmision***

I will have not that much time as I would like to have to 28-29 of January (End of 3 semester on my study, driving license)
    Lets say that for February I plan to give more than conceptual shots/or cityscapes. As developer of Siderian Commonwealth I will try to acpomlish my own dev paln to end of February (the winter vacations/ intersemester on university known also as "feriae") I mean to show full playable system(s) with bases.
    Next will go Facions (ISC, Magnate Families, Church, Haidamaka) and Bar NPC'ies with rumors and stories.
    Ten we will finally get to most entertaning part - the moddeling. Ya wish me luck.

Radowoj Lichtsyn over.

***Transmision endend***

Lone Developer of Siderian Commonwealth for FL: Expanded Universe. Avoid contact if hostile.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. He did not avoided contact with me
    (" )_(" ) Now is kept as hostage . Remember his example.

In battle, one must adhere to one's beliefs