Crossfire STORYLINE

There are 31 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• the info does say more... it does say something about nomads so you keep start searching these coordinates in systems that are populated by nomads (there are not that many)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Death Valley, Nomads Lair, Outer Dyson Sphere, Dyson Sphere, Styx, Mandar, Gladius, Gurm, Kandiris... X-3043 from time to time...

Really not many... ^^

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• what??? there is a story? i thought fl is about going online and start too shoot just about everything that moves (as long as it isn't against any server rules, oc) [45]

Originally posted by Argos
    True Op but 99% of the times epople will find Nephele before DeathValley (I did).

yeah but they dont know what they have to look for in nephele

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R

yeah but they dont know what they have to look for in nephele

2nd quest)
    the datadisc in nephele give all information. with 3 more datadisc they will find styx

3rd quest)
    and there is the next disc how leads with info of bars to DK-system

1st quest)
    but the 1st disc is only cash

-------------(IOC)X-Ray---------------(IOC)Anubis--------------

• yes - then CF1.8 will start

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I've found the whole mod fasinating. the idea of being able find out things on your own and work as a team is a new concept. most online games I've played you fight the other players.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [85] [731]

• A storyline means what you, as a player, experience during game. You press "New Game" and start the game, and, until you accomplish all missions, until you gain the greatest level, it's called story line. When you've reached level 40 (or whatever the max was), you've ended the storyline (except issues when players take TitanFLStart savegame and start with level 40 from beginning but continue with missions =)) ).

The point is that CF 1.7 has no storyline. That intro movie you see is not a story line in fact. It's showing you what happened before you start story line (in this CF world :P ). But there is no modification added to FL story line (new missions, mission changes etc.). Is it?!?!?!

Originally posted by Radu4Moto
    When you've reached level 40 (or whatever the max was), you've ended the storyline

if you can read the post before there is in CF 1.7 quests or storyline added which you can play in Multiplayer too. You have to read the information of the datadisc which you find in wrecks.

-------------(IOC)X-Ray---------------(IOC)Anubis--------------

• thats pure bullshit
    nowhere is definied how storyline has to be played and CF has its own storyline which started with the very first CF version and got developed to something bigger with every new version of the mod. No other FL mod has done something like that yet.

and a storyline can be told with different elements, news, quests or even simple additions which bring own stories into the game

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,