Crossair (The thing where u shoot at)

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by burro.

• Is there any way to change this cross thing, The squar where you shoot your weaps with?

I am in hudson, Doing 50+k missions at this moment but I am having trouble seeing my cross in many situations because it is dark red

Edit: Whoops, I didnt saw the support forum

Get it right, Its ERRR. The wolf way.. associates from GRRR.. Stupid humans! xD

• (should b moved to support forum.)
    ofc, there is.
    when u activate cf, there r two options to specify what kind of colors and interface u wish.
    since u have trouble with colors u might wanna switch them to something else than usual cf red design.

both standard freelance and starlance settings r nice. also, new cf crosshair setting (the other option) is quite useful too.

the only trouble is that u will have to uninstall and install everything again to b able to use those options again (for now).

We sit together,
    The mountain and I,
    Until only the mountain remains.

- Li Po

• That isn't true -- you can edit the file. You'd have to ask one of the designers WHERE that is though ;-\

Also, if you kept the packet that you downloaded, you cancopy one of the other versions of the Crosshair into your game.

As far as I remember, anyways ^^

• Reinstalling Crossfire brings me to the question:

How do I backup my player ID that I will not lose my character... I lost my first char (Lucky I was just starting out) but I do not wish to lose this character, where i got atm 12 mil, a nice ship with equipment to start off.

FLMM doesnt support deactivate/activate for CF

Ye, I knew this should been posted in support, Thats why I said, I missed the support forum after my edit in first post xD

anyways, Any tips on securing my ID is very much appreciated, Untill then, I will not risc losing my ID by reinstalling FL

• please use "C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Freelancer/EXE/myflaccountid.hta" to get ur MP-ID and print it.

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• there is also a mod for color blind ppl

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    there is also a mod for color blind ppl

Err, This isnt about color blindness... The cross is just to dark in hudson :P

Originally posted by Wolvie
    Reinstalling Crossfire brings me to the question:

How do I backup my player ID that I will not lose my character... I lost my first char (Lucky I was just starting out) but I do not wish to lose this character, where i got atm 12 mil, a nice ship with equipment to start off.

I recently made a batch script that saves your MP-ID by starting it. The file (*.reg) is saved normally directly under C:\

have a look to here

• Thanks, I will keep that threat in mind, But I somehow fixed it just by reintsalling FL over CF, and re-activating CF again ^^ I didnt have to imput my ID

• hopefully there were no errors with that solution.

We sit together,
    The mountain and I,
    Until only the mountain remains.

- Li Po

• Wolvie. I have a white targeting recticle that OP made for me because I couldnt see the targeting recticle. I have some color blindness. The white targeting recticle works Great!

I can email the .rar to you if give me your email address. You can post it here or PM it to me if you like. I am at work atm. I will be home in about 6 hours.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• There wernt any errors with that and the classic thing I have got now works fine :)

Originally posted by burro
    Wolvie. I have a white targeting recticle that OP made for me because I couldnt see the targeting recticle. I have some color blindness. The white targeting recticle works Great!

I can email the .rar to you if give me your email address. You can post it here or PM it to me if you like. I am at work atm. I will be home in about 6 hours.

pssssst!!!!!

[SIZE=1]I use it too - great improvement :] lets keep it for us Burro! Most will not remember that discussion ;)[/SIZE]

Click the image above to visit us.

• Well maybe its nice if you could uplad it to filefront and post a link to the forums, or add it to an sticky of good downloads on the folder just incase some people need it other then me ^^

• maybe it can be added to Portal Downloads??
    OR BETTER YET: to FLMM Mod Options screen??

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

Originally posted by magnet
    maybe it can be added to Portal Downloads??
    OR BETTER YET: to FLMM Mod Options screen??

That requires FLMM to be updated for that (I think) and I think FLMM is not supported with newer versions with Crossfire xD

But ye, I agree, add it to the portal downloads. ^^

That requires FLMM to be updated for that

No actually just the mod's installer which installs files for FLMM

FLMM is not supported with newer versions with Crossfire xD

sorry not yet.. we still need it [FLMM] ;)

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

Originally posted by burro
    Wolvie. I have a white targeting recticle that OP made for me because I couldnt see the targeting recticle. I have some color blindness. The white targeting recticle works Great!

Can i have it mate ?

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Huh what you guys are talking of? White rectangle? This one which is available by the FLMM startup or quite another one?