CFPD Duty

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by |KoH|-Bahamut.

• CFPD is authorized to return to duty patrols and smuggling operations.

There are ongoing discussions that I will handle to continue the positive growth of CF.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• smuggling?
    you know my point to the smuggling

1. smuggling
    2. warning
    3. bounty or attack
    4. ?( trouble ?( (not from my sight)

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• smuggling operations = going after smugglers.

1. Flash shoots = Gunny kills Flash
    2. Flash abuses bounty system again = Gunny kills Flash
    3. Flash claims CFPD is stealing their RP = Gunny kills Flash
    4. Flash tries talking before acting so he understands what CFPD is doing = We have good clan relations & Gunny doesn't kill Flash.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• i can life with kills or bad states
    but can you?

(\__/)

• Until OP posts a number or some limitation on bounties, there is no such thing as "bounty abuse". Bounties are part of the RP.

Some time ago I was asked to stop the retaliation policy against Pirate tax. I was told it hampered RP. I thought about it and agreed to stop the retaliation policy.

I see this same thing is true regarding Merc RP. Retaliation against people who place bounties hampers RP.

Now we were kind enough to change our policy. I ask the same from you Gunny. It was you that asked me to drop the retaliation policy.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Setting multiple bounties on one player in less than 5 minutes is abuse to me. Set a good bounty, cool.....but not continuous by the same person.

If a bounty is set on me or CFPD because you are being malicious, that is abuse and I will retaliate.

I find it ironic that the mercs line up 2, 3 & 4 deep and continually challenge their target to ensure a kill. But we cannot retaliate?

One person sets bounties continually on any member of this community and you cannot retaliate against that individual or clan?

These are serious questions I am asking and I want clarification.

It was obvious policy among many to abstain CFPD, but you can bet we will defend ourselves and we do have that right.

• ive slowed down on setten bounties but SMG loves me still hehe, lots of my money went to them lol, but its all good gunny ill just set high bounties on u for now on [10] [11] [46]

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!

Originally posted by {LP}Knightshade{X}
    ive slowed down on setten bounties but SMG loves me still hehe, lots of my money went to them lol, but its all good gunny ill just set high bounties on u for now on [10] [11] [46]

Thats fine and I dont mind that at all....but I will see you to pay for my ammo, time lost from work, mental anguish and of course, to pay for my spilled coffee.

• That is what we said about Pirate tax but we were told that is wrong and to change our ways for the good of RP. What is wrong to expect the same of you?

Yes Burros Do Bite.

SMG Forums

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• I think if the Merc tries ONCE and fails, then he loses the bounty and the target should get the money.

I think if the Merc tries ONCE and fails, then he loses the bounty and the target should get the money.

^^ thats an awesome idea!! :D !! and could make things really intersting. You get my early vote for "Best idea of the New Year" Gunny

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• I realy love that idea, i could stop trading forever and fund two more clans beside CFPD then :]

Great one Gunny

Click the image above to visit us.

• lol. The other side of the coin is Cops paying the fine if they lose the fight or Pirates paying the tax if they lose the fight. hehehe nice try ;)

Everyone must have the room to do their chosen RP.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

SMG Forums

• nice i hope you have fun^^
    @ Flash: Gunny is a good training for you.
    i hope you learn many from him. :D

Originally posted by burro
    lol. The other side of the coin is Cops paying the fine if they lose the fight or Pirates paying the tax if they lose the fight. hehehe nice try ;)

Everyone must have the room to do their chosen RP.

Actually I have started to pay the pirates if I lose the fight....about 3 weeks ago or so.