Karak and Chimera

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Marauder.

• ok

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• Agree with you about the Karak....managed to buy one after it was unbugged but befor the size change ...great ship to fly and fight with ....now use a haidar cus it just as big but can carry more ..as you say karak is a ship no one will use now ...shame

• I don't care what ship ye pirates are in, I don't even care how many you are. arrrrrg You will still be toasted pirates when I am done with you. hehehehe

6ff6129a170a.jpg

Chars: Endymion, Endy

Intel Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.3GHz, 8,0GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 200 series

Motto:
    DEATH GLORY HONOUR

• ill consider the request

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• The chimera is a fun ship and I think comparable to shroud....except for the very odd landing/docking bug, maybe that will be fixed in 1.8?

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D