Elite Dangerous - April update 2019

At the 23th April 2019 was released latest update to the Elite Dangerous. To date it has been released Patch 1 and next week is planned release Patch 2, which should cover the rest of most obvious bugs. This time game works much better as anytime before (honestly, I was really surprised). It maybe is not ideal yet, but lets say that it is good now. Last update in Elite is finally aiming on NEW players. There is now also much more included "narrative events" info directly in the game. Was reworked global system of events which, it looks, will now help players find new areas and help them learn more about the game via playing it (as some know that there still is huge amount info which you still can learn much easier outside of the game) ... they improving, that's for sure.

Newbies support: FDev have revealed that allowing experienced commanders (in "endgame" ships) to massacre newbies just for the lulz, is not the best way how to increase players base (and income ofc too). New commanders now start theirs game in special secure areas where have access only new players in basic ships. Further were to the game added two new special utility modules, one for docking/undocking and one for asistence in supercruise flight (and all ships got one or two new utility slots which can be used for them), which allow new players much easier start in the game (and for experienced players better utilise theirs ships) ... to show them how some things works and how the game look, before they get used to controls ...

Improvements: now add to this above: a reworked trading interface which now makes trading much smoother experience; repairs to some long-time lasting bugs (like heat damage which was multiplied with amount of players present in one instance); and completely new system for bugs-reporting (standalone site out of the game, and they are improving its functionality). I was little sceptic to that one first, but so far it seems that effectivity, speed and aiming on the most important corrections was vastly improved.

FD Forum: FD have now completely new forum (I'm not much fan of this new look), which aims mainly at younger players (and should be much more secure). This is at least my feeling, imo our portal here is superior in this regard and we have here also much more functions at disposal. But this is out of the game so one can ignore this thing or just accept that it is not his cup of tea.

However overall are latest changes imo really good! Below you can see "short" summary.