News categories list

Sep

Jun

albumkickstarter_goodies35t.jpgFormer Origin musician George Oldziey has set up a Ko-Fi page with a neat perk. The main objective of the page is to facilitate easy music compositions that fans would be interested in commissioning. It's also possible to simply tip a $3 "Ko-Fi" and get a track from George's awesome Wing Commander Jazz Album! You can find more info here.

Greetings all! I created this Latin Jazz arrangement of my iconic theme from Wing Commander 3 and recorded it with live musicians! If you buy me a "cup of coffee" you will automatically be rewarded with a download of the track!

I also added commissions option to my page where you can commission me to compose music for YOU to your very own specifications! I will compose music specifically for your personal use (casual listening, video game playing, etc. Each piece will be composed to your specifications regarding length, style and instrumentation and delivered as a

Nov

Today we've got a pair of fabulous 3D printed bombers to show off. They're the latest creations by Adm_Maverick. These are some of the biggest pilotable craft out there, and at nearly a foot long, they've been built to an appropriately hefty scale. This allows for some of the detailed elements like turrets to really stand out. Mav has some quirks that they'd ideally like to correct, but I think the results are already pretty fantastic. Bravo!

hobbyist_model3t.jpghobbyist_model4t.jpghobbyist_model5t.jpghobbyist_model6t.jpghobbyist_model7t.jpghobbyist_model8t.jpghobbyist_model9t.jpghobbyist_model10t.jpg

Printed up, and assembled the parts for a Longbow heavy bomber. There is something I really like about of the Longbow. Sadly the printing process was somewhat uneven resulting in some warping and deformations. I’m not entirely sure what I’ll do about it. I could make new parts, reprint the original parts with different settings, or maybe create new files to be printed. On a side note, I need to do some number crunching but I think this might actually be

Jul

bungie_day_2018_header.jpg?cv=3983621215&av=1429512670

Happy Bungie Day.

If you’re new to the community, you may find yourself asking, “Wait, why has Bungie dedicated a day to celebrating itself?”

To turn the page back to the beginning, Bungie Day is a holiday started by our community. Every year on the seventh day of the seventh month, we join our fans in

Oct

Adm_Maverick

has posted further instructions on how to turn his simple WC fighter templates into small cardboard miniatures. He simply prints out the artwork below, affixes it to plain cereal box cardboard, cuts the outlines and glues the final product together. The results, as previously shared, are astounding for such a simple method. It's a neat art project anyone can try!

maverick_papercraft47t.jpgmaverick_papercraft48t.jpgmaverick_papercraft49t.jpg
    maverick_papercraft45t.jpg

I just use cereal boxes for the cardboard. Just print out the templates on any half decent inkjet printer, use a glue stick to glue the template down to the cardboard. Let it dry... for like 12 hours. Then use an exacto-blade to cut out the parts. Any parts that are white with a black outline are just meant to build up body mass.

So if you look at this image, I've numbered the parts for reference, and then look at this image where I've laid out a mock-up of layers to show the order the parts should be built up in. The white

Mar

Apr

It’s two times the terror and two times the carnage as Spencer Johnson steps in for Mark Abent and brutally murders an insurance issue that’s been messing with nested vehicles. The bug bodycount continues in this chilling episode of bugSLASHERS. “Ki Ki Ki… Ma Ma Ma…”

Feb

Mar

Jan

Apr