The Order Mod 51.64

This is a mod built on the base of the broken oath mod by Mace . It has been through a lot of changes some good some bad . This change is going to be pretty good.
1. New players start off with the Anubis and 60,000 credits rep with the order and star off on planet Toledo
2. Added to this game is the mod the order needs you by taco this adds the Horus and the Osiris in omicron alpha .
3. This is what I added jump holes to Alaska, thouku, hudson, omicron alpha, unknown system, new york, texas all these jump holes go to order bases ryuku base in thouku now belongs to the order and sells commodities and weapons. Hudson , new york , st01 ,texas, and hamburg all have
order battleships the one in hudson is the orillion , texas is the juni , new york is the trent , hamburg is the vonclaussen and in st01 is the king all the order bases have the characters you see when boarding the order ships are the people they are named after .
4. The mod has the freelancer battle with the nomads by vamp 679
5 I am using advanced battleship encounters by crabtree
6i am using the new order fighters by asthetic demon orignal ships by 'Shroud' fighter by Asmo (KitiHawk)
'Cylon Raider' fighter by Porche Also I using the patah an order freighter frm the same person. So have fun with this mod please use the sdk 1.3 And thats that enjoy

• Version

theordermod51.64.zip.flmod