Asteroid Miner

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by inflkt.

• i was thinking today a bout what types of ships you can now get in CF and in the wiki i see that an asteroid miner is available at a classified position in the styx system.

So whats so special about an asteroid miner.does it actually mine or is it just like any other ship in this case.

and where in the styx system do i get it?

thanks

• Seqan is right, Miner is horribly slow, doesn't do any mining, and is used only for Assault events, held during weekends mostly.

You're welcome to join the next event, btw. ;)

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Both luxury liners and prisons are Liberty battleships or Osiris with a virtual name... you can't buy a "Luxury Liner" as you don't do anything with it, you can buy the Osiris itself, and Liberty Dreadnough, or bigger, Liberty Battleship, Liberty Cruiser (yes including that big forward cannon), and the same on all other types, Bretonian, Kusary, Rheiland, and even Coalition (the other side aganst the Alliance which is all Sirius).

You can buy everything except Ragnarok and Asteroid Miner ^^

Next assault even is next Saturday, tomorow !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Nope. Can't capture real people. Too complicated, destroyed ships just respawn at last docked location with all unequipped cargo/equipment gone save for ammo. Only NPCs drop salvageable escape pods.

• There are prison stations, with those liberty cap ships (as well with fighters) or the sweet big Osiris Battleship, you can hunt NPC pirates anywhere, and get their pods (the prisoners) to the prison, you get very good $$ depending on the level of the NPC, and that way your ship acts like a "Prison Battleship". :)

As well if you buy Osiris and use our trade system, with dynamic economy, your ship will act like a Luxury Liner.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Don't buy those - I tried the Repair ship and couldn't undock. Dunno about the Heavy Lifter...

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf