Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

• Granted, but the day after tomorrow, a group of dodgy people appeared at your house asking for Fruit donations I wish I was able to get a pizza right now
  • Granted but you were overcome by many Mercs and cops because you were too good at pvp 1 on 1. I wish I had another damned PC that will run CF
  • Granted, but when you open it, there are dodgy people asking you for fruit donations I wish dodgy people stop asking me for Fruit Donations
  • Granted but then this thread wouldn't be complete I wish I could get my money back from the Cloaking devices accident
  • Granted but a day later, you get crushed in the windpipe by a car, and have to have an oxygen supply to breathe at all i wish life was a good reality game
  • Granted but you lost your cash in a car crash and had to pay the 1.5 Billion bill I wish I could do good trading Congrats
  • Granted but you then an eternal blizzard appeared and you had to stay inside. Now all you do is eat and continue playing FL I wish I had a genie
  • Granted, but upon using it, you travel to the space age, you get captured by Enraged robots because you are "unclean" and sentence you to death I wish I could poke the hornets nest and not get killed doing so
  • Granted but sadly, you didn't wish to wish your better wish that you wished with your last wish I wish for unlimited FOOD!
  • Granted but it wasn't the kind of anime you'd expect I wish to get my fav car
  • Wish granted, but it was a romantic novel left by your wife I wish for World peace
  • Granted but they become too far in peace with humans, and end up leaving them like The Dom'Kavash did to their Nomads I wish I was better at pvp then most
  • Granted but then it becomes available to everyone and nobody can find anyone else I wish for no more hospital visits
  • Granted but then, life decided to make a ten day week, 6 work days and 4 weekends I wish for my sehr old dog, very soon to die (14 years in Human), to not die
  • Granted, they wont post Helicoptors, instead they will post massive Passenger planes I wish to live in America where they have those extra large pizzas
  • Granted but then your account is banned because your "illegally" collected credits from the server I wish for a billion credits "legally"
  • Granted but it doesnt happen the next day whcih makes you incredibly angry I wish for Free, healthy food everywhere I go
  • Granted, he turns into the Horny bird from the "little Nicky" movie I wish to recieve a ragnorak for outstanding bravery, and courage
  • Your forgot to wish I wish for Twin to wish a wish that he shall wish upon his wishiest wishes
  • Granted but then the person who started this thread might say, denied 4-2=2 for your secret mathmatic problem I wish to know 679373x134173