Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• so far ive fixed 149 irregularities (bugs) in CF1.61 and about 30-40 are still there to be fixed problem is that they are very hard to fix and it will take very much timesomehow i expect more errors because of these fixes so i dont expect to release cf1.62 that soon
  • what you call pessimism is pure realism nobody of you know the code... nobody of you has the experience or the knowledge to helpyou dont even know what is needed to help
  • ok if you are so clever then tell me what this does mean: "E:\FL\Scratch\Source\Common\Ai\IBehaviorManager.cpp(206) : *** WARNING: IBehaviorManager: state graph not found in database!" (its an easy one) and tell me how you want to edit something without having both, client and server version
  • (Quote) well you also could have written "i think its a prob with Freelancer"the result would have been the same
  • (Quote) and i thought you were that smart to recognize that I never would give out the serverfiles... especially not to some1 who is on 2 KOS lists you dont like the question??????sorry but such lines are the only way to find bugs... and i dont have the c++ code eitherso if you fail already here with this simple problem (coz ur explaination is wrong) then you are for sure no help fixing bugs the "state graph" aka "state_graph" is a value used npc-ship definitions... it "states the graph" the sh…
  • current status - over 150 bugs have been fixed so far (many vanilla FL bugs included) the singleplayer bugs have been fixed (mission2 loot prob, mission4 jump prob and the mission11 cutscene which took 7 hours to be fixed) systembugs have been fixed coalition ship bugs should be fixed ship bugs (cheat) still need to be fixed but im working on it about 30 vanilla FL bugs are left and i try to fix them (unfortunatly nobody has ever done that before) new feature added (Cursor selector - you can de…
  • every day that is not used is a wasted day
  • there is no source code
  • ok that the current status: whewno bugs left... used the new "Raid Bug-Ex"-Spray but there were some unexpected losses well no seriously i finished the main work on CF1.62i used some new tools to scan FL even more deeply than all other tools were able toand finally 952 bugs have been fixed why so much?well coz of many double lines and typo errors in FLmost of them wouldnt have had a negative effect on the game itself but most likely they would have cause minor lagi also fixed some errors from o…
  • well hmm nice idea... but that leads me to the discussion... "hell its space - you dont hear anything out there... a giant star could explode next to you and you wouldnt hear it"
  • Famous German Joseph Begun was a pioneer in the field of magnetic recording.Martin Behaim The first globe was made by famous German map-maker, Martin Behaim in 1492. Karl Benz (Carl Benz) - Karl Benz was the German inventor and mechanical engineer who designed and in 1885 built the world's first practical automobile to be powered by an internal-combustion engine. Emile Berliner - In 1887, the Famous German Emile Berliner invented a system of recording which could be used over and over again and…
  • you always have the chance not to read it
  • and we never should forget about the greece ppl who invented democracy and the american ppl that invented a way to spread democracy nowadays ... or was it about oil? lol
  • im not the one on the server and no i dont want others to be there aswell the tests are running and it still will take alot of time to finish them even if the tests are successful it does not mean that i will release 1.62 finito
  • ok thats the current status right now im preparing the final version of CF1.62i will submit it to LR (once again)after that ill have to update the dynamic universe for the new version.... but i let you on the server again (with cf1.61) as soon CF1.62 has been posted on LR you can download it there and i finally will change the server to version 1.62 and activate the dynamic universe again for those that play with 56k dial up... i will prepare an update version of the new mod aswellbut i wont po…