Posts by Th0mas_J

Originally posted by Bond
    Every time when u try to undock from LP planet my ship crash in the planet surface before i can do anything with commands.

I was in Lost Paradies and had no problems.

SWAT:
    Scotia crashes have something to do with the [Nebula]- or [Asteroid]-Definitions. First I deleted the debris-objects and it still crashes. Then I deleted all the Zones and it still crashes. At last I removed both [Nebula] and [Asteroid] and it worked.

Thomas

No bug, just a minor flaw:
    Missions in Coalition Space should be far-off from these Ion Cannons. Last night I earned 1 million credits without a single shot - just by avoiding the enemy fire. The cannons did my job in record time.

As mentioned above, Mirtrrak Battle Station in CF78 (Whyr) has the nick cf61_01 instead of cf78_01. Therefore (?) Lanzhou Shipyard in CF61 (New Hongkong) shows up as Mirtrrak Battle Station too.

The docking procedure with the coalition gates looks a little bit strange when you come from sidewards. The ship clashes several times with these mountings at both sides.

Thomas

Originally posted by Inferno
    Those stations are supposed to be red to you ... so far you cant dock on red ones ...

No, that's wrong.
    I can't dock, because in the system folder are no subfolders with information about the bases. It's impossible to dock when the bases have no rooms.
    Either the subfolders are missing or the dockbutton should be inactive.

Bug in Open SP: Jump from Menton (CF48 ) to Scotia (CF47) --> CTD
    Some smaller issues:
    - In Minnck system the tradelane between Timath jumpgate and Lyselm Refinery has a wrong identifier.
    - The Mirtrrak Battlestation in Whyr has the nickname CF61_01. I think it should be CF78_01.

Thomas

probably a bug

Open SP:
    Whe I try to dock whith the stations in Venn-System, the voice said "Access granted". But after the docking sequence had started, the voice said something, that I did not understand. Maybe it was "shield deactivated". But I'm not sure.
    Anyway, I can not dock. And I also can not abort the docking sequenze. I'm lagging around the station and can do nothing but F1 or ALT+F4.

Thomas

Update: It also happens in system Celldar, Sentinel Station, sector B3 and probably with other (similar) stations.