Posts by Lictor

dont know if this should be here, but anyway, lots of the new ships (and still some coalition ships) have their weapon hardpoints misplaced, like not at all simetrical, some ships have the weapons "flying" not touching the ship.

until now i saw that on:
    Basilisk, Firebolt, Salin, noticed a couple more but i forgot the names of those :P

yes i did problem is, i extracted now the file on a diferent pc and it does indeed extract the exe file, i tried to put on mine but windows just deleted it, said it had possible trojan detected and deleted the file before i can do anything. :C

hi guys, i have a slight problem with cf, im running windows 7 64 bits home premium, however it doesnt matter for the problem im having.

for some bizarre reason the freelancer.exe that comes with 1.8 its not extracting to flmm (only file that doesnt), however it says on the CF instaling program thingy that it was extracted 100%. So i end up with 1.0 after everything, its not windows problem because the game runs fine, i just have that problem.

Tried redownloading the file 5 times, and running it as admistrator but i end up the same.

thanks

hi i recently put the crossfire mod, did a fresh install of freelancer.

When i try to run crossfire, it says "Failed to load control 'inet from MSINET.ocx. Your version of MSINET.ocx may be outdated. Make sure are using the version of the control that was provided with your application."

Im running Windows XP SP 2 Media Center Edition.