Posts by Hexebelle

Just a quick update.. while the CF MP is down, I went back to TLR's website, just to see what other mods they are promoting.. and what do ya know? Crossfire has been removed from their list.. Maybe the dictator got wind of our active dislike of TLR.. ROFL

Sink Titanic! Sink!

Well.. the place did fall apart on your leaving.. LOL. Blaster jinxed us all with that comment. Thanks Blaster. :evil:

Sorry to hear you also got docked Lucy.. but the burning question is.. did you succeed in kicking SMG out of the shield business? ;)

I wholeheartedly agree with Damian about the money issue. It would be great to have a Bank of Sirius from which we could load money onto any char, without constantly switching and having to locate someone for transfers.. that would really be convenient.. Great Idea! :D

I also think Kerm has a truly inspired idea about updating commodities to create more diverse trade routes. That would make everyone's RP both more exciting and challenging.. for the cops, the pirates, the smugglers and the freelancers (the last two will have to keep an eye out for both).. :D

As for the Juni character, I am only interested in the MP. I don't care much if there's a girls character in SP, since I've never played SP. If the hundreds of dialog files OP was referring to was for SP, then that was a misunderstanding...LOL. The MP character is the only one I wished for.. hehe. [12]

I got the same message.. Maybe it has to do with the update server being down... but I'm a real dummy when it comes to these types of issues..LOL. Then again, if he was using it for nefarious purposes.. I guess we'll find out on Wednesday.. hehe. Until then, this is me without my CF [7]

Originally posted by goodone
    ...and luova will go somewhere else to dominate ppl.

Then I hope he goes to a galaxy far, far away from the FL communities! If not, I've got plenty of spare escape pods.. maybe we can send him to Hyperspace.. LOL.

Originally posted by goodone
    sooner u start, sooner u finish. :)

I think OP has more than enough to do right now than worry about hundreds of dialog files.. I KNOW you dont want the release of 1.8 to be pushed back another month.. do you?

I know I dont.. so the girls will live with the man-voice for now.. and if OP wants to work on it later, then we're both in Germany.. I'll volunteer to do the dialogs, if he wants.

It was a great idea.. but seems too time consuming to attempt now..

Ok.. I bit the bullet and went to see the new TLR website. You are absolutely right.. there is nothing on it. I don't expect there will be any time soon..

And strictly speaking on a visual aspect, I like the layout. It looks good. It looks really good. I like the icons for the different mods too.

But I am no fan of Louva-Dictator, and I feel like a traitor for even complementing TLR's site.. so I'll stop there.

After all, everyone knows that looks are only skin deep.. and I strongly feel that TLR is nothing more than a shell concealing a great.. big... Void.. LOL.