E12 error

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Guest12.

• Its just me or someone else is getting this error rigth now... I was having a pvp with Darco (wich i won) and in the moment i blew him up the game crashed, and PC freezes up...I rebooted and when im back the launcher says E12 error...

Is just me?

• Nope you are not alone, seems update server is down.

Plastic surgery since 1500 AD

---
    o
    L_
    OL
    This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.

• Correct - server is down for the moment. Unless Op is out to business I'll please you to practise some patience^^

I am sure someone will restart it somewhen ^^
    Until this you can try some forum games instead or just browse the swat portal - maybe you'll find some news ;D

• DrDoom is right. the update server is down, not the game server. we need to wait for Op, as he is the only one who can do something about that...

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• so no MP 'till wednesday :(

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• Hello all
    just wanted to let you know that i seem to be the last person logged on to the server.

I think i'll just buy all the shields they have in hiruga and kick SMG out of the shield-business. 8)

And i'm sure i'll have many more good ideas until you guys come back online, hehehe.

See you soon in space!

• Convenient

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I saw something like this would happen... about 10 mins before i started to get the E12 error, the server crashed 3 times in a row. Well, at least now i`ll have plenty of time to dig myself deeper into the world of EVE... :D

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• next FL server restart will kick u too

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• And I thought it was just me.. LOL.

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

Originally posted by DC_Hägar

next FL server restart will kick u too

you definitely were right about that

Originally posted by lucy in the sky

you definitely were right about that

^^

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Sorry to hear you also got docked Lucy.. but the burning question is.. did you succeed in kicking SMG out of the shield business? ;)

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

Originally posted by Mizibelle
    Sorry to hear you also got docked Lucy.. but the burning question is.. did you succeed in kicking SMG out of the shield business? ;)

business plans with any clan territory equipment should wait until u find more customers on the server^^

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

Originally posted by DC_Hägar

business plans with any clan territory equipment should wait until u find more customers on the server^^

Well, as much as i like the SMG (they're a really nice and helpful lot): Sorry, but you're out of the shield business for the next couple of months: all shields which were in stock are now in my possession. Furthermore, the production of new shields is delayed several weeks, the guys from the shield factory not only lost their last penny in poker, they also lost all their equipment to me.
    Like i said, i'm really sorry, but business is business and i'm hungry.

Edit: Nah, rubbish, i didn't even go to hiruga, i was too afraid to get stuck eternally in the maze of jumpholus. [konfus]

Originally posted by lucy in the sky
    [ Furthermore, the production of new shields is delayed several weeks, the guys from the shield factory not only lost their last penny in poker, they also lost all their equipment to me.

ROFL good friend Lucy, I hope you didn't win the worker's shoes as well ;(

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Are you kidding, Burro? Of course she got their shoes.. and every other stitch of clothing they had most likely! Our Lucy is a pro.. and she's greedy..

You'll probably go back to Hiruga and find out that even the anomalies are gone.. Sold! To the Nomads in Omicron Alpha! ROFL.. [10]

• greedy? me? no ma'am, just hungry as a wolf is all.