Posts by DonKavash74

I am friendly now with the Doms. If I hunt Dom gunboats, my reputation with them will be affected. I heard that if you destroy Dom motherships in altair hypergate, not only you will get some Dom guns but your reputation will not be affected. I just need some tips on how to destroy them. My torpedoes and missiles isn't very effective because there is something wrong with their tracker, it won't hit. I can't hide on their blind spot because because their guns are everywhere.:vinsent:

Hi guys. I'm just wondering if you can give me some pointers on how to destroy the sleeping Domkavash Ships in Altair Hypergate. :sos:I can't stand their combined barrage when I tried to annoy them.:verrueckt: Is destroying them the only way to acquire the Don'Kavash Annihilator?:hutab:

Did I do something wrong? Isn't it that I should follow the blue Diamond box for my mission waypoint?:blush2: Well, that's what I did, the so called instant dock and still I can' dock. :daddeln:Call reinforcement? that's new. How am I suppose to do that? :applaus:

Hi guys. I am currently on a mission in inner core, specifically in a very dangerous place and hostile system called venn. The problem is that I can't enter the next jumpgate, it seems close and won't let me in. Am I not invited?:rtfm: I am suppose to enter but my ship kept on going on circle around the gate, like it is searching for something. While my ship is doing this, the

bas@£%&tard aliens are pounding me to dust.:schimpf:I attempted 9 times of this 100 plus kilometer of torture and misery to no avail.:verrueckt: Somebody tell me what to do. :sos:

Hi guys. I'm in Dervon now for CF mission. The bossy guy in the GMC bar asked me to smoke at least 3 ancient ships. The problem is they are a tough son of a Bi@~"%tches.:schimpf: :tommy: Instead of being smoked, I was the one whose head is handed in a platter.:schimpf::girl_devil: Any idea how to dust these guys? Any Tips? Anyone have any idea where I can find a fast VHF ship with a decent hit points and excellent turning point (or is it turn around point? I don't know.). I mean a VHF ship that can fast turn?:sos: Com'n guys, you're the experts. Surely you know a thing or two.:rtfm::zitat::freunde:

Great! You guys are a bunch of sadists. You really enjoy tormenting greens like me.:schimpf: This calls for a revolution! I call every newbies of Crossfire to create a new group called " Pea-Brain Clan". Let us hone our skills , buy the best ships, guns, equipments, etc. Let us threat, cajole, intimidate and destroy the base and ships of all bullies and thugs.:vinsent:We will reign over CF and boss around. And then, THERE WILL BE PEACE...

Palpatine.jpg                                                            

And when the peace becomes intolerable, we will fight amongst ourselves. Thus, renew the cycle of death and destruction that we all sooo love.:diablo::roflmao::devil:

What Hive System? You mean there's a place like Hiruga or worse called Hive System?:beaengstigend: Da@!&$mn! Now I'm wondering if this site is just a cover for the Mental Asylum Forum, because frankly, you guys are weird.:uebel: And now you're planning a roller coaster trade lane? Well, while you're at it, why not include a fairy's wheel docking ring.:tomate:

They say his name is chris roberts.:negativ: He is currently the record holder of crowdfunding, total of 34.91 mil. DA@!*MN! If this all goes south this guy will be skinned alive, and I'll watch on the sideline eating popcorn:popcorn::devil::applaus:

Hey guys. I'm a newbie. Just keep hearing about this Roberts and a crowd funding game hype called Star Citizen, and an equally over inflated prices for a few years. But, I haven't seen the actual game being sold in stores. Is this game for real?:rtfm: I hope it isn't a scam. I hope too that Roberts and his team will not pull a magical act like " now you see me, now you don't".:zocken: That would be a shame. :verrueckt: The game video is stunning though.:aok:Da@&£*mn, I'll be forced to upgrade may computer.:negativ: May I request the Robert's team to please delay the game a little bit longer? Just long enough so I can save some money to upgrade my pc.:daddeln:

Hey guys. I'm a newbie. Just keep hearing about this Roberts and an over inflated hype of a game called Star Citizen, and an equally over inflated prices for a few years. But, I haven't seen the actual game being sold in stores. Is this game for real?:rtfm: I hope it isn't a scam. I hope too that Roberts and his team will not pull a magical act like " now you see me, now you don't".:zocken: That would be a shame. :verrueckt: The game video is stunning though.:aok:

I don't know, but I think OP had a tantrum when he designed that place:vinsent: Maybe they had an argument with his sexy babe with a tattoo on the bumper:blush2: It's just an speculation guys. But one thing is for sure, I wouldn't want to annoy OP.:uebel: Who knows what he'll do next. Maybe he'll make the Dom'kavash and other alien ships pilotable, or meet other aliens and give you missions.:arghs: DA@£&%mn, that would be scary.:verrueckt:

Hey Martin. I already did. Thanks to Ajay and his Vincent Van Gogh map. :aok: It's fun at first 5 mins, then turn into a nightmare. I'm pretty sure OP had a tantrum when he designed that place. Da@!&$nm, It's scary when OP is annoyed.:verrueckt:

Hey OP. So your the GUY who made my life miserable for hours, but it felt like eternity. Da&£$@!mn, you're a PRO man. You really know how to torment people.:applaus:

By the way. Who's the babe? You know, the one with a tattoo on her bumper. THE BABE!!! She's F!"&cn HOT man. is she German?:aok::give_heart::give_rose:

It works! Oh mama mia, it works! :walklike: I made it out alive with my brain and ship intact. I say my ship intact because that last station in hiruga is rude. They fired at me because my eyes is'nt like them. Now, I wonder if it's still about that guy named Takagi?:hust:

I'm here now in Kyoto puting ice in my face, with my darling Juni. You should have seen the drama when I went to the bar to meet lovely Juni. When I saw her drunk, I immediately apologized. I said, "sorry darling I'm late, duty calls." Then she slap me so hard the the entire bar went still. Then she whispered "i'm worried and I missed you so much." Then she kissed me hungrily. The entire bar exploded with claps and whistle. I almost kneeled and presented the engagement ring I kept on my pocket. But, nah. The timing isnt right.

Any way, thanks alot bro. Your map works wonders.:salutes But i gotta say this.... For years I thought i'm alone in this cruel universe, now there's two of us, who's art never progressed beyond preschool. :applaus::walklike::zitat::freunde:

My bad bro.:blush2:I'm a civil guy. I's called DARK HUMOR, a form of humor involving a twist or joke making the joke seen as offensive, harsh, horrid. Yet the joke is still funny. You need to have pension for dark humor in order to find it truly funny. In a way, it could be seen as the jokes are so horrible in their twist that it makes it funny. . Few knows how to use it, but I seem to have small penchant for it. I often use it to lighten my mood. :sehrgut:

Going back to Hiruga, I think it's something about the color of the anomalies. Perhaps there's is a color pattern. Whatever it is it still eludes me.:sos:

Thanks bro. But, I can't go to New Tokyo. For reasons the eludes me, the Japanese seems to hate me whenever I stroll on their turf. Wait a minute...oh yes, I remember now. They thought I fried their beloved Governor Takagi. It wasnt me, it's my new buddy Hakera, the cool bearded guy and my good friend Ozu whom Takagi gutted with his blade weapon given to him by a group of assasins.

As for the Redemption, in Tarsus It's off limit for me. I'm a newbie remember, SP lvl 17, just finished gatecrushing the little tea party of Takagi and his nomad friends on his giant asteroid fortress with Ozu and my new buddy lord hakera.

Nagara Outpost still eludes me my friend. I still can't find it. I hate these colorful anomalies!!!:verrueckt::verrueckt::verrueckt:

Whoever designed Hiruga System is a SADISTIC B@!£%$RD!!! Start a rumor that there's the best shield in the game that you can buy if you have the credit. Oh yes! it will surely tickle the curiosity of the newbies with a pea-brain like me. Then put it on the place designed to trigger anxiety, frustration, rage and confusion that will put Tagnent Maze by Walter Pullen to shame!!!

On top of 4 gravimetric anomalies with different colors just to make the system seem colorful, why not put millions of space mines just for enjoyment; and to, of course, force the pea-brains to use the anomalies. Sure. You Sick, Sanctimonious evil Bas"!%+rd!!! Why not kill me now to end my misery!!! I Spent hours just to find this so called lvl 10 graviton shield they said can be bought on a station on this hellish place. My dirty dishes is starting to crawl with cockroaches. Did I wash it? Oh no. Not me. I have to find this Da!&"+mn shield or die trying. And what did you do? You put a smirk on your face and said "GOT YA", and laugh to your hearts content!!! Shame on you!!!

Now, if you value your life, you can redeem yourself. Yes, you know what I need. You can either give it to me or i'll make your life miserable that you might wonder if the god of the nomads came down to torment you. Off with his head!!!!:diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo: