Posts by dented_ship

Nicely done there ILlYAN. That will be a great help to a lot of players I think

I can appreciate a lot of work went into those saves to help others out.

Any new players should appreciate this as well

If that player is who I think it is then he built 2 clan bases by himself. That is how he would have access to get the dragonfly.

The clan hired him to build the bases so he had unrestricted access to them.

Also I do know that a couple of non clan players have earned the right to enter certain clan bases because of the help and support they have shown the clan over time.

Don't we all OP, don't we all.

I still have a few things to get and hate having to deal with crowds at the shops.

Also the shops end up looking trashed and that makes things so much worse.

Anyway, good luck there and don't burn out, we all need a break at times.

Be looking forward to seeing the new features as they arrive as well

Nice and warm here in New Zealand as well :) Summer Christmas at my side of the world.

So Christmas will be BBQ and bourbon for me :)

Also it's a good thing to be able to send the kids outside to play instead of them being stuck inside

Thanks for the event Wanderer, Unfortunately I did not see the end as I had to run off and sort a power outage issue.

Even though I was the first to die, I had fun.

Was good to be out there with you guys again :)

Sorry I missed one part of your question there that was who is a GR ?

Well Wanderer and I are both GR's

GR is MP only and basically is there to help other players if they have any problems. Gr will advise on MP rules and can punish repeat rule breakers if the need arises.

Ok, Quick info about that base in Sigma 17. It is DP's clan base and is called The Mercy Dark. As for location, it ain't hard to find as it is visible from a lot of areas in Sigma 17. I would appreciate the exact coordinates not to be put on here for all to see though.

All other info about it is classified and only known to DP clan members :)

I hope that is helpful enough though.

And when in multi player you have my permission to enter Sigma 17 to have a look around and maybe add a little info to your own personal records :)

I think the best ones are the liberty BS's. They are the easiest to manoeuvre through rock fields and also have CD immune shields.

Someone on here might disagree with me but just going from what I have tried and from what I have been told by others as well

Iterion is the cheaper one of the bunch and is great value for money

The Liberty DN is the most expensive one but has a stronger hull

Also don't forget that BS don't come with guns, gotta buy them seperete. They ain't cheap either

I am sure someone will be willing to help in game. It will be for a good cause, updating the wiki and maps :)

As most people would have read at least a couple of Wombat1940 posts so will know what he is doing.

With a bit of luck I might even see you in game myself there Wombat.

Good luck with MP and hopefully see you around there.

Oh, and when entering any clan system, just remember to say Hi to any members of that clan who happen to be about :)

PS... If you need any info about base in Sigma 17, just ask :)

Had fun here, even if I did die twice during event, Just went to show how badly out of practice I am.

Good to see |DP|Shao.Khan again as well.

Was a good time for all I think :)

Was a good event, and was great to catch up with Ajay and Wanderer again :) Also was great to meet Scarface. Great bunch of people there and good fun was had by all.