Posts by Duplicate Vlad

I am not an image/coder person, so I can't help you there.

I can, however, help with infocards. What exactly would you like done?

--Should I begin writting whatever I feel is correct/admissable for each infocard, and then send to you?

--Should I go through all the systems looking/testing the infocards and report the errors/blank ones to you, or someone above me?

Anyways, let me know -- I'm always willing to help.

Actually, I think we're allowed to bring as many people into it as we want. And since I"ve yet to see more then 5 (with Whiskey Raids as exceptions) pirates on the server at a time, you should do fine.

Also, would the police actually protect a person(s) who are selling weaponry on the open market?

Well, I'm a pirate, and I'll be killing your store (or planning on it anyways). I'd do that even if I wasn't your business rival.

You see, i'm a pirate -- Reputation affects how difficult my job is. If rumor went around that I was to scared to kill a store, then i'd have to work my ass off, just to get a measly 3 mils.

Killing a store, on the other hand, would do much to increase my rumored ferocity.

[/end class on pie-rating]

Sorry to hear PE. I've been a witness to my cousin's stabbing now 3 times (he lives in Ireland and my uncle's a protestant preacher), and it gets harder and harder to watch. The best adivce is like Marauder says -- Keep your head moving in places you don't trust.

Sorry again,
    --Blur

So as you can see you would have to be much more naughty to be the ultimate "bad boy"

Seriously, Block: like burro said, you'd have to be much more naughty to be the ultimate "bad" boy.

I mean, look at me. I was part of one of the larger clan wars AGAINST BG/OP. I've been banned...twice? But luckily the community decided to let me back on. You, seriously, have done nothing. There is no reason whatsoever to quit your clan or CF.

Happy Bday Abras!!

I said happy bday earlier your time, but it was still "yesterday" for me!

Many returns mate, and I hope you get all of those birthday bils!

Oh, and I promise not to tax you on your birthday, heh?

--Blur