carnaval

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Azadur.

• no.no.no.no.no. what will we drink, huh? don't u have rum or puke or toilet water or something like that to drink?

*edit* I moved almost all whiskey to a safe place. The whiskey in Neutro is now poisoned w/ APDS [Aggressive Pirate Dead'ing Stuff] :) bye-bye pie rat have a nice day oO

[SIZE=3][Pirate's voice]Ain't nobody touching our whiskey BGrrr![/SIZE]

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• At 1am Her Majesty;s time I did perchance perceive two vagabonds in the solar system known as Custard Ion

I acquired my bi sickel from HQ quarters and ventured to the said location for inspection and investig hation of the facts.

On the way to Custard Ion - I did enquire for the Police Person Privalege of four Blue Berry Doughnuts from Nomad Franchise currently operating in system X303 - but those perps shot my arse off in the backside and I retreated to Helios Hos Pitable for refreshments and bandages.

I did view on the officers radio waves that Comrade SICK Guns DOOMED had entered the scene of the exchange with ruffians and he requested my immediate support via his new radi oh.

Although pleased and privvy laged for this aidoment - I regret to inform Sergeat at Arms Guns that by Her Majesty by law I cannot go around marauding through the Galaxy Willy Nelly without completing by 100 forms - in triplicate - of the doughnut incident.

However, I do expect any stolen liquor was Lost due to good police work - thank the Propehts!!!

• Short version : Gunny 3 , {LP} 0

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Damn it seems BG pilots were resting form their recent battles.

• well we mannaged to get out some bottles and we examend them seems too be a place where some 1 calld op makes whiskey
    i try to get rid off it i have 5000 anti matter bomms with me and going to blow up custodian
    maybe its finnisht then

see you all some time

Originally posted by privateer
    well we mannaged to get out some bottles and we examend them seems too be a place where some 1 calld op makes whiskey

Short Version

{LP} 20,000 Bottles, CFPD 1 Doughnut

Infact there were 50,000 bottles liberated by unknown LPs but more than half of em were drunk during, after and before the operation.

Some cops tried to enter Custodian to investigate but could not get past the vigorous questioning of the handsome journalist at the gate.

Even shorter version

Mwah ha ha