Posts by PodMan

Hello all,

Just an old FREELANCER here..thought I would take a minute to explain to you all here at Star Citizen what I have been apart of in the last month or so at the BWC camp. On July 10th I joined the BWC finding Solis in the fact that it was a bunch of military gaming vets that were real Military vets..mostly. They play several games like MechWarroir, Planetside 2, WarThunder and several other. They have a training area just for us Star Citizen folks to converse and train. For now we SC personnel hone our tactics and communication skills with in the WarThunder game. This is a military structured organization with many familiar things. They real have a lot of concern for each player in the Company with support and training, The likes of which I have never seen before in any guild. They have a rank structure and classes for every member in several areas of gaming, leadership and web guild management. This is truly awesome! Not to mention team work and communication that will leave you in shock. In a WarThunder game I played just yesterday as a team we were nearly unstoppable. That was not the best part of it. The game was played to support a real life cause..everyone who played donated to fight cancer!:)
    WOW! On almost every front at BWC I'm blown away! They really have a large and well organized guild. I'm proud to be apart of the BWC and hope more Star Citizens and former FREELANCERS will come with me to join the BWC.

One team! One Fight!
    Black Widow Company » Gaming Community

Hakkera / PodMan...Out!

Hi,
    And Welcome to crossfire..This mod is very hard and expensive in the beginning. But if you play the first few missions until they let you explore New york system. Then you can collect rescue pods from Xenos you have killed ( fill your bay if you can) you will notice that the gate to custodia system is open and you can fly to the prison in Vega system and buy a better class 10 ship at the planet in Vega system for under 1 million credit$. Then explore a few systems near by to find some weapons from a few wrecks ;) before your return to New York system to continue the missions. I did this and did not buy any weapons until i got to sovetskya system in the single player Version of crossfire.

My best reguards,
    PodMan AKA Lord Hakkera..and other name..;)

Pirate...chose you weapon! Pens or lasers... No worries I'm no good at either. But I do have a laser Pen!...As he drops the laser pen from the on guard position and runs to the next sector..LOL :)

I have noticed on several occasions that the server Public address system advertises MONDAY nomad hunts at 8pm in the arena.
    But this is not the event on the event calendar, or the event that happens on that day..confusing.
    Can that be changed to Thursday Nomad hunt so the calander and the public address system match?
    PodMan out.....

This Idea is a 2 fold Idea.
    teaches basic fighting skills and recruiting drive.

Have arena CSF/ASF Malay as we have had many times but with a twist bring and if need be out fit a newbee. on server less than a month maybe?
    Japanese call this sempi/cohi or mentoring
    the winning team a pair of 2 get the prize.
    bring you best student! :thumbsup:

Talking to SilverFox,
    I had a Idea about a great one way race.
    Start at the arena and race all the way to Weth.
    On a Saturday evening.

Winner gets a cloaking device (I can Provide this) and 50 crystals.(or 150$ Million)
    2nd place 50 mil
    3rd 25 mil
    all participants 5mil.
    Just a Idea. tell me what ya think
    :D

I am currently writing this via cellphone I can't copy/patse it is difficult and I don't have the screen shot on my phone but I will take care of this when I get back to my PC.
    PodMan :D

I writing this from my cellphone so bare with me.

Yesterday after the pirate may lay at planet Hamburg a few pirates and a few traders remained after most had left for sleep.
    Something disturbing happened. While flying my Trader ship the RW_Tobais and undocking from Hamburg that Pirate said "STOP" and before I could do so, due to the undocking sequence he be gain shooting and did not stop until I was destroyed lossing all my cargo including 120 red crystals for cloaking device. Knowing not to argue with players that has allot of pull on this server I paid the Tax and went on my way while talking to other players I have found that this "Stop/Shoot" sinareo is a very commen occurrence by pirates here. Damn trigger happy pirates and corrupt COPs. With out you guys the server would be very boring but sometimes your a little to quick on the trigger for me.
    :
    PodMan/Lord Hakkera/RW Tobais ;) :P

Is their something I can do on my end to make CF more stable in the flmm activation/deactivation process. The deactivation process corrupts the mod every time and will not reactive with out reinstall of FL & CF1.9?

I run win8pro..

PodMan/lord Hekkera

I have this problem weekly with CF mod and DON"T deactivate it and try to reactivate it or you will have the same problem.
    My solution is to uninstall all CF and FLMM and reinstall freelancer FLMM then CF mod when this happens.
    It is a Pain yes but it works.

Currently atempting to deal with this error while attempting to active CF mod in FLMM:
    Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\resources.dll.flmmbak' to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\_resources.dll')

REinstalling from freelancer CD.....

PodMAN/Lord Hekkera

Wow,
    looks interesting and way to complicated for a simple old man as I. This humble soul will only plant the seed of a idea as for the rest, its up to you smart guys. call me when the race starts...
    I would only count the pods and forget the other cargo but that's just me.
    PodMan/Lord Hekkera

I have played your mod for 16 hours or so. Great stuff! can you convert it to a multi player format? Not related to your MOD but a issue with crossfire mod became corrupted while attempting to switch mods in flmm. Had to reload everything. Wish crossfire was more robust and able to handle activation/deactivation process.