• Hello all,

Just an old FREELANCER here..thought I would take a minute to explain to you all here at Star Citizen what I have been apart of in the last month or so at the BWC camp. On July 10th I joined the BWC finding Solis in the fact that it was a bunch of military gaming vets that were real Military vets..mostly. They play several games like MechWarroir, Planetside 2, WarThunder and several other. They have a training area just for us Star Citizen folks to converse and train. For now we SC personnel hone our tactics and communication skills with in the WarThunder game. This is a military structured organization with many familiar things. They real have a lot of concern for each player in the Company with support and training, The likes of which I have never seen before in any guild. They have a rank structure and classes for every member in several areas of gaming, leadership and web guild management. This is truly awesome! Not to mention team work and communication that will leave you in shock. In a WarThunder game I played just yesterday as a team we were nearly unstoppable. That was not the best part of it. The game was played to support a real life cause..everyone who played donated to fight cancer!:)
    WOW! On almost every front at BWC I'm blown away! They really have a large and well organized guild. I'm proud to be apart of the BWC and hope more Star Citizens and former FREELANCERS will come with me to join the BWC.

One team! One Fight!
    Black Widow Company » Gaming Community

Hakkera / PodMan...Out!