Posts by ChiefRedCloud-AGE-

Ok...ok...ok...I was rather enjoying the banter but in the spirit of good

sportsmanship.....I'll refrain from continiueing this thread......even if Pandora

responds....I DO wish EVERYONE a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year.....Happy Flying

and get one of the bad guys for me....... :) :):):) [203] [678]

It's interesting to see that Pandora believes in a form

of sensorship.....and I've been cannon fodder for a lot better Pandora.....and as for yu

guys...Baldwin and Mac....shame on you for spamming about the crash....Shame, shame......lol

[13]

I'm so sorry your haveing a bad day...or is that a bad

week.....no it must be a BAD year.......But since I never explain myself......oh what the

heck.......I was being sarcastic.......if the server crashed every two minutes, there would

be nothing I could do about it....unless.....I thought I was thr problem.......But

alas...here I am bringing that stupid subject up again......I'm sorry....I sure do hope

your have a better year in 2006......Merry Christmas to you and yours and a Happy New

Year.... [13]

Seriously Pandora, I was just mentioning it in passing....did

not mean to get on your nerves......speaking of which....you should have this tooth ach I

have right now......OOWWW!....poor baby (that's sepathy for me).......

:rolleyes:

Keep in mind this play that I discribe is just in Single Player Open........In Multi Play I

would never enter anothers domain without permision......Not unless they left the back door

open and weren't looking.....(the last is just a joke....the first is true)..... [8]

....Their minds......I

decided to run Diamonds from Tohoku to Planet Crossfire.......A very lucrative

run......However each time I enter the Tohoku system....the NPC seem to have a different

opinion of me.......One time their friendly (atleast white for neutral) and the next time I

enter the system....they're shooting at me.....Now I'm cuatious who I shoot at even if

they shoot first.....but is this me and my ships BO or is this a tiney, teeny wittle BUG? Or

heaven help me.......a new challenge......like and OLD fart like me needs a NEW

challenge........Getting the BIG guns up...is a challenge....this is just down right

irratating.......But don't miss-understand these rants....I'm not complaining...just

commentings in my best sarcastic manner.......by the way M E R R Y C H R I S T M A

S......Where can I find a Christmas Tree in the X3043 sector? [4] [13]

God...JTak.....I didn't realise I had mispelled your name....sorry, really......As for the

bigger guns....yea that's what my old girlfriend used to say.....heheheh....lol

:D

JTAK....are you from/in England? The comment Biscuit sort of leans that way.

Thanks JTack.....but I guess one question leads to

another....so let me get my ducks/Nomads lined up here....I deactivate the present Crossfire

(1.54) and SP Open in the mod manager. Then, as I read it, delete any old 1.54 or otherwise

folders, and then download and install the new 1.56. Then activate the mod manager (which I

have what I think is the latest as indicated on this board) Then activate first Crosssfire

1.56 then the SP Open.....then with luck I go play/get my ship shot up by a Nomad or

such.....is this correct??? [13]

Please, pardon my ignorance....but parallelling what someone else asked, does this mean

we have to start all over? I play SP and had just started MP. I'm not overly concerned

about MP as I wasn't verey fa along. However, in SP Open PLay, I had reached level 38 and

was exploring your marvelous universes. Is there a way to back up and use the data/saves

from SP Open?

If you had a visual of my face you'd see my mouth hanging

open....text editor? And, let me guess, a lot tiral and error or prior knowledge....which I

can only hestiate to guess.....But you guys, as I've said before and probably will again,

are good. [13]

...Do what you do? Translated

from Gibber-ese.....It doesn't take much to impress me. And you guys who are able to mod or

do maps for other MP games are right there at the top of my "WOW" list. What program or

tools do you use to creat these wonders (specificaly, FL/CF0.??? I did a search of the board

for others who may have asked this question, but could find none. I doubt that I would have

the patience to do it but it might be fun to try, in a small way. Not like Crossfire.

There may be many tutorials out there but, frankly, I haven't looked yet. So I just

wondered..... [4]

I

keep forgetting to ask this silly question....I am using your SP open mod for

Crossfire...... I understand your instructions for installing 1.54 but will this effect this

add on mod....???? And if so, what should I do?

[13]

Ya know my level may be the problem I think I just made

34. So I need to be a 35+ to get the goodies....makes sense.....so for now I'll just kill

some Xenoes......like the Penguins would say..."Cute and Cudly boys.....Cute and

cudly"...... [13]