Posts by {LP}Canoso{X}

Welcome back Dark. I am glad I helped you out a few months back and you decided to come back.

As for me, I dont know a word of German; my first language is Spanish and English my second language.

You are doing great with your English Dark and you will get better like Flash said. We will help you on anything we can.

Crimson, Privateer is telling the LP clan that BG's Rhone and Slayer paid him taxes in their trains.

As CF rules, after a player is taxed, we cant tax him again for at least 2 hours, but Privateer as a Leader is telling all LP to not tax them again.

I will ask privateer to be more clear on the amount of time, becuase as CF rules, we can tax them again after 2 hours.

Good to hear the good news about BG. CF wouldnt be the same without BG. I am happy for you guys.

BG is our number one enemy, very close to CFPD, and I mean only as role-play.

I have good friends in both clans and like Inferno said, anything LP can do to help you guys, lets us know.

LP dont have any grudges about the past, that is over with, let keep having fun in the game, and everybody please remember that this is only a game, dont comment or get angry over stupid things.

We all have to work together for the community and CF.

I will like to thanks OP personality for his help with some internal problems LP had. Thanks to OP a couple of members came back to CF.

PLEASE I DIDNT MAKE THIS POST TO START PLAYERS SPAMMING WITH REPLIES ABOUT THE PAST AGAIN. JUST WANT TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW THAT LP IS IN GOOD TERMS WITH ALL THE CLANS.

CANOSO OUT.

Ok, I need to say this in order to clarify some things.

@Mula & Azadur: At any moment BG or Gunny had any intentions to kick me out of LP or the server, in the contrary they always had help me and the LP clan. There was a rumor about you Azadur, I heard about and told you a few weeks ago, but again, that is over with, and never involved Gunny. Gunny never said at any moment that he want it you out of LP. I dont know where did you get that. Gunny has always told me that he respects your role-play and that he like you.

We (the clan) did have some issues with BG, but all of them are in the past, we cleared them up with BG members and OP.

LP is OK and here to stay.

What we need is to stop spraying rumors and lies and get our ass in the server so we can have fun like we use to do.

Please everyone, lets forget about the old problems or issues we had and lets have fun in the server. If we continue with this kind of stuff the server will suffer more than already had.

Last Saturday, August 25, 2007, we had a big birthday party for me on Daedalus.

Inferno hosted the party, it was his idea, and we invited everyone on the server to attend. I announced the party in the universal chat for everyone to come.

BG, IOC and MN I remember seeing them at the party, BG brought some whiskey and IOC presents.

Inferno had the great idea of doing a top gun event and we did. IOC_Picard won the event.

My point is, we all had a great time, and we didnt discuss any issues like: you killed me with no reason, bla bla bla; you didnt say anything before you shoot me, bla bla bla bla.

I dont know how many times I been killed with no reason or no word spoken to me, and I dont care, I just got back up, get in my fighter and hunt the player and have fun killing him or dying trying.

This is a game, we all come here to relax and have a good time, no to discuss or get pissed off for nonsenses.

Every time we have a discussion in the game or in the forum is bad for Crossfire and the community, and we are the community. I will love to see more players online to be able to have more targets to tax and kill.

I am not trying to start a discussion here, and I am not accusing anyone, this is only my point of view for what I seen in the last days as a Server Police.

Please, everyone have a good time and enjoy the game. We are all friends here on way or another. Lets have fun.

Canoso out.

Since Lashan was absent this week, BG_GalacticFire asked me to host the Event and I did.

This weeks Top Gun event results:

First Round: {UAC}Dopp(Fleet_Cmdr.)

Second Round: {LP}Infinity{X}

Final Round: {LP}Infinity{X}

Other players:

Richy
    BG_LaserJet
    DD_Iceman
    BG_GalacticFire
    {LP}Ship_Infocard{X}
    [TRF]Black
    BG_Slayer

Great fighting everyone and thz BG_GalacticFire for putting up the money for the Event.

PS: Lashan plz give the medal for this week winner to Inferno's username.

I am also glad and very happy that CFPD is back in business.

We pirates need CFPD around, because if not, we (LP) wont have control of our actions. You are the guys that control us and give us a great RP as others clans do, but CFPD is the main one. We love to kill cops, is our nature. But again is only RP, nothing personal.

BTW: LP, dont and never had any issues against CFPD, we just have fun fighting with you guys.

Gunny, I know you since the beginning of me playing CF. I started playing on November 2005 and you have helped LP and me in many ways. If you need any kind of help from LP, please contact me or any of our Leaders; they all share the same feeling.

Leaders of LP: Privateer, Stone (MIA), Canoso, Amhos, Tanatos (MIA), Inferno and Saxon.

Thank for the information. Yesterday night went down, around 2200 GMT, and I waited for over an hour and never came back online. I just got home from work and thought that was still down since yesterday. Well I hope it come back online soon.

Your will know what is the GMT time looking at the top right in Swat forum. That way you will know the different from your time frame.

I came home early so I am available up to 22:00 GMT time.