Posts by {LP}Canoso{X}

I started to play Crossfire for the fist time back in November of 2005 and after a couple of weeks I joined the LP with Privateer and Stone as leaders, and a few others members.

On December, for family problems Stone wasn't able to play anymore, and I am not for sure if he is coming back.

On that same month, Privateer make me the leader of LP, since he also was leaving for some time, and even when he came back I was kept as the leader.

Since then I have recruited a few members, most of them from Brazil. They are good, honest and trusty members.

For what I have learned from the forum and what privateer told me last night he is not coming back.

I talked last night with a few of the members and I told them that I am not going anywhere, and they said the same. They love Crossfire as I do.

[SIZE=4]I am assuming the leadership of LP, and we are here to stay. [/SIZE]

I also talk to the leader of them at Brazil, the one who speak good english. His name on the game is Shadow, and I told him to talk to the others for the renting of a system for LP.

We agreed, and I am looking forward for the renting of a system. Later I need to talk to you about what will be the best system to rent.

I am having a big problem. I am a pirate, but I started with the name Canoso

for a fighter and Canoso-3 for trading.
    After I became a pirate I being trying to make

new chars with my tags LP, but the system doesnt let me create a new one.
    I already

uninstalled and installed Freelancer fresh (twice), and still I cant make a new

char.
    Please, if anyone can help me I will appreciate it, since I dont want to use any

other char without my tags.
    It will better if mine char's can be change:

Canoso to {LP}Canoso1{X}
    And Canoso-3 to

{LP}Canoso-3{X}

Thank you in advance for whatever anyone can do for me.