Observation

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by magnet.

• Last Saturday, August 25, 2007, we had a big birthday party for me on Daedalus.

Inferno hosted the party, it was his idea, and we invited everyone on the server to attend. I announced the party in the universal chat for everyone to come.

BG, IOC and MN I remember seeing them at the party, BG brought some whiskey and IOC presents.

Inferno had the great idea of doing a top gun event and we did. IOC_Picard won the event.

My point is, we all had a great time, and we didnt discuss any issues like: you killed me with no reason, bla bla bla; you didnt say anything before you shoot me, bla bla bla bla.

I dont know how many times I been killed with no reason or no word spoken to me, and I dont care, I just got back up, get in my fighter and hunt the player and have fun killing him or dying trying.

This is a game, we all come here to relax and have a good time, no to discuss or get pissed off for nonsenses.

Every time we have a discussion in the game or in the forum is bad for Crossfire and the community, and we are the community. I will love to see more players online to be able to have more targets to tax and kill.

I am not trying to start a discussion here, and I am not accusing anyone, this is only my point of view for what I seen in the last days as a Server Police.

Please, everyone have a good time and enjoy the game. We are all friends here on way or another. Lets have fun.

Canoso out.

• Couldnt have put it better myself m8....... it was a very fun evening and like you say no one abusing anyone just plain old good fun maybe you should have some more birhtday's hehe like every week rofl.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• :):):):):)

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Yep couldnt have said it better kinda touching lol but still very true. Well the rumors about pirates throwing good parties arnt wrong. Nice party and have fun. :):):)

• True, Canoso. I fully agree.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

Originally posted by Cpt. Alucard
    You could always through another party!!!! i wanna go to a party!!!! X(

Uh make ur own just say ur buying the whiskey then u will get alot of ppl but dont think they will b the friendly kind lol ;) They do have a tendency to tax though.

• Maybe "The Great Birthday Party Event" should be created ^^

N.S.D.D.S.P 4EVER!

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->