Posts by Ajay

I ban Mike because whatever, it'll be a serious mess:

Fluttershy's attitude when with some of teachers/relatives.
    Keeping rage inside instead of snapping RIGHT F*CKING NOW after insults (Darn you FS).
    "Hidden Depths", I.e. abilities/hobbies/personality details almost nobody knows they were there (In my case: heavy swearing, listening to heavy music, being a gun geek and military hardware geek)('Shy, y u happen to be so much like me?)
    Discord's attitude when in school/at home with parents, also nihilism, don't-give-a-f*ckism, love to trolling, chaotic by alighnment(Good, Neutral or Evil - you to decide) and a friendless background.
    Passion to have fun and listen to cheering music, Pinkie Pie style.
    Interest in science (Style of your beloved Twi), easily losing control when glad about something.
    "Bring it on" attitude when facing some unavoidable problems (RD)
    Trolling that was said above usually getting achieved by saying truth, also I don't like to lie to my parents, or to not hurt somebody (AJ)
    And, as I already said, you can't be sure that all of the above was bullshit, Chrysalis-style.

I ban Mike because yeah...
    Only difference is in that I am being cool while being grumpy.
    And whatever:
    Disguising as a woobie man - check (You can't be sure that I am telling truth about myself, right?)
    Feeding off emotions - check (Very reason I am sitting here - because it is funny to be here, it charges me up)
    Deceiving and "dirty tricks" - check (Brotherhood of Nod fan).
    Repulsive for myself, but is counted as handsome by somebody - check (if those somebody aren't f*cking liars as myself - for example I am sure that when my mother says that I'm handsome, I should call bullshit).
    You can't say that all of the above wasn't bullshit - check.
    You can't say I'm not bullshitting you RIGHT NOW - check.

I ban Mike because I support Cybran Nation.
    And I don't blame Aeon entirely. I blame those of Aeon who crave for power too. Marxon, for instance. Or Evaluator Kael.
    (BTW, in Supreme Commander 2 your Aeon player character's name is Thalia Kael. And guess how is your Cybran character called?)

I ban Mike because Dr. Brackman lived for a f*cking 1000 years, or more. Of course he is a bit weird.

BTW, that girl that accompanies Dr. Brackman... She *sob* gets killed in expansion pack *Sob*. R.I.P. Ivanna Dostya.
    And only good guys in Aeon are noted to be a few Burke supporters, other see "The Way" as an excuse to exterminate everything that isn't Aeon. Proof? The huge part of Aeon joined Seraphim when they returned and attacked humanity. (There were rouge Cybran too, QAI and Sixth Hand Node. And in last mission UEF Brigadier General Fletcher goes against both you and Rhiza, your ally Aeon commander, and also wants to reactivate Black Sun)