Posts by Ajay

I ban Mike because that's why almost EVERYONE in brony fandom think that Twilight is Mary Sue. Not me though...
    And about "Discord's redemption" as a notorious moment: I just would like to see Fluttercord (Non-romantic, just a friendship) there, or Dissy living usual life with M6... or even impossible dream: Discord actually saving the day.

F:Eq? I heard about it. Saw some art, I know some names (Littlepip and Blackjack, for example)... But I've never played Fallout. I think I would because I've played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (I even have a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. fanfic, ceased work on it but got events of it and know how to end it) and Metro 2033...

I ban Mike because this reply will be more funny if it'll be an RP mode, so come forth, Comrade Senior Lieutenant.

1) Actually, Dragonshy. No, really, Flutters was trolling the rest of her "squad" by pretending to be a dead weight so hard that RD even got mad. And then saving them, all like "Okay, okay, I'll save your arses". No, really, it was the high-skilled trolling.
    2) Oh, please. The first and only was Flutters's appearance, then I got used to it. No, really, I am drinking tea with sugar all the time I don't drink vodka. Of course I quickly got immune to sweet characters. However Twilight sometimes just looks cute.
    3) Two. "Putting Your Hoof Down" and "Hurricane Fluttershy". No, really, I seriously thought that Fluttershy is a troll, just like me (but more, much more skilled), but hell, it appeared that she's REALLY a regular crybaby weakling like me at the 5-6 grade... or my author!
    Hey!Oh, sorry. So, where was I... Yeah, that ruined all my faith in FS. Somewhat restored with "Keep Calm and Flutter On".
    4) Discord's redemption. If events of "Hurricane Fluttershy" were the results of god-tier trolling, I think Dissy and 'Shy will make a perfect troll squad. It's going to be HILARIOUS.
    5) I love you? PFFFT. I don't think I am capable of that.

(I hope that was hilarious :))
    Anyway, I am off, gotta sleep.

I ban Mike because I don't remember the day. Wait a second. Checking creation data of my pony folder and remembering that download was completed at sunday...
    10th February, 2013. Some days earlier I've been fed up with having nothing to read at the sleep. Then I have got a thought hit my head: "Hmmm. My e-book has TFT display so I can watch video on it. Considering downloading MLP FiM, maybe that'll fix my sadness a bit". So 10th download was completed and I've watched first episode before getting myself off.
    I already knew some stuff about the show, so I could tell who is who. Didn't saved me from being on the verge of cuteness-related heart attack at the moment when Twi met Fluttershy though. i was all like: "Whoa, I could have the same reaction some years ago".

I ban Mike because okay, time to reply.
    NOTE: roleplaying mode on. Text in italic is a reply of my character, usual text - my reply.
    Well, I don't remember. You know, it's easy to lose track of the time while living on Mirtrak Battle Station inside the ship and getting drunk at every time before getting to bed.
    Actually that happened when I've been browsing Sirius Internet. Kinda got hooked by all of that.

I ban Mike because he is right.
    Anyway, need to find a topic to keep this thread up... Wait a sec, found one:

I think about starting some Q&A theme in the "diary" thread. Kinda ppl ask character OR me, character's prototype and author, about some stuff. (There may be questions I can't answer, so you can try right now to see if I'll handle it... for example "How it's to be a Coalition communications officer" or "Does your command knows you're a brony, and if they know, how they reacted?")

However I am not sure this would work for long, so I'll see. If I'll handle your questions, I'll start Q&A on that thread.

I ban Mike because I am going to redo cutie mark. I've found better picture:
    EDIT: here it is. BTW, that image above was easier to un-background, because it was bigger.

I ban Mike for thinking that fits ME.
    Anyway, I found your idea of ponified CF Ajay mostly fitting (even the name), I've changed only cutie mark and eye color. Anyway, that's how he looked before freak incident happened in Sirius cost him half of the horn together with ability to telekinetically lift something heavy or teleport himself. Cutie mark is taken from Starcraft 2 screenshot (had no time to lurk in wiki on the countryside).
    So, thank you :)

I ban Mike because I am back from countryside and trying to do something.
    Oh, and about "Blowout" nickname. When I said "Blowout", I said it as a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. reference. In S.T.A.L.K.E.R., blowouts are massive shockwaves of psychical energy that cal kill almost anything that is not sitting in cover. So "Blowout" basically means "Shitstorm".

I ban Mike because... Why Stukov? After UED Vice-Admiral? (My second favorite character in HotS, after Abathur). Heh, Ajay's surname begins with letter K. But anyway, nice idea.
    And hell, I had clean Coalition symbol as avatar early, lol.

I ban Mike because I think I'll stop at ponified CF Ajay's concept, don't want to flak around stuff now.
    BTW about CF Ajay. I think about starting some Q&A theme in the "diary" thread. Kinda ppl ask character OR me, character's prototype and author, about some stuff. (There may be questions I can't answer, so you can try right now to see if I'll handle it... for example "How it's to be a Coalition communications officer" or "Does your command knows you're a brony,and if they know, how they reacted?")
    Or some flashbacks of Ajay before he got to Sirius, like his service on CNS Gorlowka while being a "speaking head"/even before, like his hellish school days.

Anyway, sorry to leave you, but I am off. Will reply tomorrow (i.e. after some hours)

Hmm, idea of "Flutterrage" ship is tempting, but the best ship that would fit that character is still either its current Liberty Dreadnought or Badanov-class. (Badanov would totally be a player-controlled BS since it's about that size).
    Your ponysona... Looks cool. All totally fits Sephiroth (had I spelled name right?) from your signature. BTW, create a cutie mark, and it'll be completed.

I ban Mike because great, now you even ship yourself with Twilight. Congratulations, now you become Brony, the Infecter of Sites.

I ban Mike for thinking I don't know how to have fun... Gosh, I am sometimes just put on some cool music, like this:

Or this:

Or this:

and the I just get up from the chair and bobbling my head while playing air guitar. Hell, when I heard the first one, Rock And Awe, in Red Alert 3, I just took off my glasses and started to bobble my head so hard that I felt dizzy instead of playing. Second one, "Moscow Calling", still moves me while third one, "The Future is Now", just hits my feels by a laser-guided nostalgia (Last summer. Starcraft Broodwar. Repairs in my living room. Countryside)

And about my love to gathering lists... Believe me, I had it long before I even learned about MLP FiM.

Wait wait wait m8, that was YOUR PONYSONA? Damn. Alicorn OC. If I was a brony, I'd just downvoted you down to hell. Just because alicorn OCs are counted as Mary Sue by default. But I don't care much. So keep it.

I ban Mike because scale is still beta version, lot of things is forgotten, so nope, I just haven't thought about that.
    I think "Party Of One" will be 11, because of going batshit insane.
    Might be even 12, but level 12 is for something totally unexpected, like "Flutterrage" was. When I saw that episode, I thought: "Gosh, Flutters, is THAT you?".

Well... I like classification, gathering data into a list, stuff like that. That's the part of me I've had from the very beginning of my life existence. For example, I have a kind of database of Freelancer that has some stats of ships and weapons. There are not only original FL ships/weapons, but also Discovery, Crossfire, Rebalance and some russian mods ships, and even some of my headcanons (Lagg having a forward gatling in A-10 style, Wolverine carrying two collapser guns as it was in Starlancer, Basilisk has two bomber antimaterial cannons from Discovery, other stuff). I made it when I had nothing to do.

I ban Mike for not getting what the numbers mean.
    "12 of 10" and "100 of 10" are classification of freak-outs by 10-point scale.
    And I think I was wrong with Flutterrage Incident, it's much weaker than Smarty Pants one. But still, both FS and TS freak outs were off the scale. So "You're going to LOVE ME" will be 12 of 10 by my freakouts scale.
    Oh, and I even got the scale itself:
    Deadpan snarking - 1/10.
    Deadpan "Oh crap" - 2/10.
    Precision F-strike - 3/10.
    Kicking walls OR starting a small shit storm online - 4/10.
    "The reason you suck" speech OR quiet cluster F-bomb - 5/10.
    "The reason you suck" speech with swearing - 6/10.
    Hurtful "The reason you suck" speech with low strikes and hitting where it hurts the most - 7/10.
    Atomic F-bomb - 8/10.
    Non-stop swearing including MIRV Atomic F-missile OR huge shit storm online - 9/10.
    All or most of the above with damaging/destroying something OR shit storm online that usually can be a reason for ban - 10/10.
    Physically hurting somebody - 11/10.
    Flutterrage, i.e. example of "Beware the quiet ones" - 12/10.
    Launching an evil plan to seriously f*ck shit up - 100/10, code Tango Sierra. Recommended immediate evacuation.

I ban Mike because you reminded me of "The Letters of a Disgruntled Friendship Student".
    In a letter that was wrote about that race episode, was a P.S.: "Fine, I didn't pushed myself at the end. I've just teleported myself between 4 and 6 places"
    Anyway, Twilight's freak out might be even 42 of 10, it's off the scale anyway. But I kinda guess what freak out can take 100 of 10...