Posts by Ajay

Trading is a good start. You can try to get to Custodian and buy a Dromedary freighter at Planet Monoc (might require NPC evasion skills); or Swashbuckler at Battleship Rio Grande in Colorado.

After you'll get a half decent fighter you can locate and loot the ragnarok gunboat wreck in Death Valley for extra financial boost.

Also look for the Tour de Universe - if it began and you are about to pass some of the systems listed in it (/gti for tour information), join the tour (/jointour or something). Last time I checked you get 1M credits for each system from the list that you enter.

Welcome to the Crossfire Universe and good luck on your journey!

So... I dunked on 5 liches by this time and only one of them reached Level 5.

I started doing this content soon after the update came out, so... I now have Kuva Hek and a Kuva Bramma. The liches I did had either of these weapons and I used duplicates for valence fusion.

Speaking of Valence Fusion. I've heard it now allows you to select the desired element, so if you make a mistake on the bonus element, you can just get a new weapon of the same type with the element you want, Valence Fuse it to the weapon you have and pick the element you want.

(I haven't seen that option yet though. All my liches had Toxin weapons. But I am thinking to change my Kuva Hek into Magnetic+Viral 'cos FLAK the Corpus).

Still no luck on the Kuva Grattler, though I've heard the devs nerfed it out of nowhere and for absolutely no reason. I might consider getting a Radiation + Viral Kuva Grattler to use against, say, Profit Taker or Eidolons and see how it fares. (Except, I still don't have any frames that are Radiation progenitors.)

(Grattler is still my go-to main gun for the Necramechs, mainly due to the area of effect, but the magazine of 30 is really lacking in higher-level RJ missions. Kuva Grattler has magazine of 60).

Oull is easier to get than unlocking the requiem mods.

Um. You only get Oull if you defeat a lich/sister without having it in your Parazon.

As for Inaros build. I use Arcane Avenger and Arcane Arachne... mainly because those are the two R5 arcanes I got out of Orphix Venom. Arachne because it's a flat damage buff to everything which I can use on nearly every warframe I have. Granted, I don't always remember to activate it.

My subsumed ability is Blood Altar. Yeah, Gloom might be a better choice, but Blood Altar also heals allies - such as an Ancient Healer Specter that's giving a damage reduction aura to the defense objective (can't heal defense objectives directly, sadly).

For now I'm going to reiterate one idea I had before:

I'll think of some other ideas later.