Posts by Argos

@OP well,

I reinstalled today.

But today I was buying Alien Organisms and the sliding bar always allowed me to buy 1401 (With a miner). and would obviously crash. But than if I buy only 1398, it won't crash (at least not that often). I have only noticed this after making 3 or 4 runs.

The thing is that most of the times I don't even look and just fill the cargo.

Although this may be a reason, it does not justify crashing when I sell looted guns.

Hey All, and specially OP

Good new first, I am back (even if just to check on the new Version)

Bad News, I got banned (no clue why). I have noticed I could not sell buy at the battleship in California and got disconnected a few times leaving Kobe in Hiruga.

I've already lost by old chairs (unless OP is willing to retrieve my old ID) and will be a pain to loose this chair with half of the old Sirius mapped.

lol, michael, do I have to say again that this concerns to laptops? nd of course laptops have only one fan (apart of Dells which I believe can have 2)

anyway, i found why did my GC fried, it looks like it all the 84, 86, 94, 96 was affected by a bad choice of material by Nvidia, and after 2 years of regular use and some gaming it happens. I installed N vidia system monitor and now I can monitor the GC temperature in any program.

question.

is that any way of allow the system monitor to be shown in front of freelancer?

my base idea was to "basically" make them 10x-20x stronger (with shielding massive enough to simply ignore a certain number of normal fighters shooting it) and their weapons extremely slow, either in flight speed,tracking speed or both possibly make the guns fire missiles with low tracking and speed

I agree with that, as long as they are 10x-10x more expensive.

atm all the "equal" ships have similar or outright identical stats

They are specialized enough, go online in 6 months and 90% of the server will be using the same ship for pvp.

Originally posted by Ghostman
    @ Argos..
    Have been in inner core all night ( 5 hrs ) .. have had no problems with graphics at all ..

good for you, my 8600 wasn't so bad, but Eclipsya 9300 just can't handle it, you can explore (if you are more concentrated on the map), but no way you can fight.

me and Eclipsya have been experiencing problems while flying trough the Inner Core systems, mostly because of that yellow dusty cloud which is everywhere. basically the laptop graphic cards can't handle it (my laptop already fried and I won't be ablt to play games on it anymore).

should we reinstall Crossfire with low old graphic card settings? is that there isn't any way of just remove it.

there's lot's of vets in Disco who knowing other servers stay there.

why.

my opinion was always that the RP model and the hard economy that is has were part of this subject. Also, there is on clean reps there where ever you are you risk to be atacked and killed by an NPC.

This may not look to much but the true is that you won't fall asleep AFK in the space there.