Posts by [BC]Ender

oh mein Gott, so many words... and all is about recruiment? -)

If you need help, just let me know as I used to build sites professionally and I still do in my spare time now and again.

we need help. perl is forever, but for some reason it is written in php. it's very sad.

Also a quick edit your language hook only changes the top menu links to English but not your forum board message, you may want to look into that.

interesting bug. I'll check it.

well, threads are closed, dont know where to post. in my expirience in such situation server's global wipe happens. just for all. everyone got the same and everyone are angry equally he-he. but here master are talking and explaining with us. cool server.

things are started and must be finished. i said my leader after Dino and UR shit that war with piix is possible, but OP was stopped this and much more first. OP, do what you did. herecy happens here.

well, mates, I see here a little misanderstanding. not only higher in the tread but also in other.

There is some symbol that was firstly seen in serial Jericho: Godsden flag. I do not talk for the whole Russia I talk about my clan. This may be a symbol of Good Old America will understand us. Oh, we are not revolutionaries. just dont tread on us -)

привет Вам наш, с кисточкой :) А если серьезно, учите правила клановых систем. Здесь это не любят делать многие, за что потом попадают в нелепые ситуации :) (Hello, long time not see :) Seriously - read the clan system rules. Noobs don`t like to do this, and disappointed after :)

some comments: underlined phrases differ. you say in russian 'most of the community does not like to do it' and translates as 'Noobs don't like'. who are noobs?

if someone very like rules I would ask to speak more accurately.