Posts by Rob_71

Thanks for the fast Answer,

ok, i'll try to learn a bit in maneuvering my ship ;-)) BTW has anyone some suggestions about a good VHF, i talked with OP abuot so the SAI is gone, currently i fly a gunstar but think speed (90) is not all you need ;-)) so still searching for a good balance Speed/Size but not dare to try the devil wich you can by at the HQ. I think a "smaller" ship will be a bit easier to avoid hits than a bigger size with more speed.

Thanks in advance ;-))

Hi,

since I got the advice to fly to coalition HQ to get the secret code from the rhineland wreck decryptet i have my own (and i mean OWN) 2 Dom Kavash Gunboats on my back. they first arrived by the end of the tradeline to the HQ an directly attack my ship, no NPC ever recognized them (juni is with me but she nor the defence of the coalition HQ).

Has anyone get something like this, or do i have to live with it (killing one of them is hard but 2... i get killed nearly instantly) ;-) This seems to me bit like the mysterious fleet i got with me from the killing of the nomad super carrier till entering the coalition systems in altair than the fleet was gone. by the way since this time (entering altair) the silence of space is gone and there is some transmission-noise back to the cockpit ;-))

Rob

THX

for the fast answer.

The graphical problems are not worth loosing your great textures, in fact of occuring only in the called sytems.

In case of the sai ship size i'll try another one, cause this one is agile but only deadly for the one inside it: A agile whale ;)

Rob ;-)

Hi all,

first of all, i would thank all who worked at this great mod. :D

second (the Problems):

- Sol Problem: I also got the cutscene Problem with walker in the Alaska System an did a clean reinstall. The Alaska Walker suicide scene worked fine and I did my way thru the missions till the End of the "official" Story. Instead of flying straight to New-erlin to meet with Orillion i bought the VHF Sai at Eton an heading back to the New York System following the Mission Targets to New-Berlin and far beyond.
    Now I'm in Sol and get the order to dock with the osiris within the 30sec limit. Everytime i dock in time the game crashes, no matter if i start from the autosave entering sol or the last mission savegame (New-London I think). All this occours before doing anything with the nomad-carrier (only destroyed some interceptors).

Trying to dock with the osiris i make the point that someone should have a look at the shipsize (measures or scale) of the VHF Sai. I had a problem getting the docking process accepted, cause of a too big Sai, which gets stuck in the body of the osiris. 2 times i got an timeout for docking message and mission failed. I remembered some Problems docking with an Prison-Cube getting serious headache, cause the sai seems to be a bit to tall to get throu the doors. By trying to get a non autosave savegame near the entering of the Sol System i tried to dock with the bretonian battleship in the Dublin system. The Sai is ATM not able to dock with an bretonian battleship, cause it gets stuck in the docking tunnel. Only Chance is to disrupt the docking cutscene hitting 'ESC'. I also tried to dock with the osiris in SOL hitting the 'ESC'-button during the docking-scene but the game crashes anyway.

X-3043 System -> backroundcolour is white not black (was there already in 1.82) but don't found any solution to correct it in this forum
    Sol System -> backroundcolour is gray-brown so you can clearly see the System-horizon-band around and the System "bottom" and "top", i got this problem also already in version 1.82.

THX for any solution's or hints

EDIT: WinXP, Athlon2 X64 2-Core, Radeon X850 (256MB), 2GB RAM