Warning: Contains spoilers.

In Inner Core, some Nomad depots have been added, which appear in different location each day.

If you find them for the first time, they are white, and when you loot them, they become red, and any nearby Dom'Kavash will attack you for looting them.

After looting enough depots, they become permanently red to your character (they belong to some hidden Nomad faction), but any nearby Dom'Kavash will attack the depot instead, even if you shoot it.

Now here's my problem: I was about to loot one of those depots, but the Dom'Kavash beat me to it, and blew up the contents.

Could you please look into this?

For the record, my Dom'Kavash rep is maximum green from hunting aliens in Inner Core. Maybe they would behave different if I shot them down into the white, haven't tested that yet.

• singleplayer/multiplayer

which char name if MP?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• This is in Multiplayer, character named Airwolf. I have attacked the Dom'Kavash in the meantime and they are now white.

I will look for Nomad depots tomorrow and see if the Dom'Kavash still shoot them for me.

I am guessing, if the Dom'Kavash are white, they will shoot me instead of the depots.

edit: they did. Depot was already red, DK were white with me and got red as I approached the depot.

With Nomad ships, normally, if Dom'Kavash are green to a player, they will attack Nomads, and if they are white, they will attack the player instead.