hey OP I got another suggest not sure if you have the time to still do this but would you be able to add the coaliton/alliance ships in this video? Would love to see them and have them with the same engines effect if not the green engines could be rheinland engine effect and blue ones could be bretonia engine effect just another idea thank you for your time mate!

• another suggestion too. If there is new aliens can we buy there ships from there base / planets when we get friendly I've been wanting to fly a VHF that's not human for years now I would really love this I'm sure many other players would too once they had found out thanks OP?

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -

• there are not going to be any new aliens... at least not in the next update

(yeah, i know... big spoiler)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ohhh sounds awesome thanks OP keep it up looking forward to the update thanks mate much appreciated love your work it's brilliant and has evolved over the years ?

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -

• btw. the coalition battleship and the alliance fighter already are in the game (but not pilotable atm)

certainly something for a future update (it just currently does not fit in the next update)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!