Crossfire 1.7: New Worlds

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by hipogriff.

• Nice work DA.

If it is necessary for you to remove CFPD to make room for an "older clan" go right ahead m8. We have nothing to prove.

Having said that: We need advertising people and we need it now. There are some people who are spending their OFF GAME time doing this, when they could be playing.

So let's get some new players here, rather than worrying about egos.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Damn... why I dont keep my big mouth shut :( ?
    Ok... I withdraw my EGO :D Let the players flow!

My apologies DA...

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• Just because a clan or system is not mentioned in the video, does not mean that it is not 'highly reputabgle' or that a system is not in the game. I was trying to avoid including 'all or even most' of what is in Crossfire. This would result in the new player thinking "woah...this mod is way bigger than the video said..."

But i could include more systems in there, including Sol and X, but the main reason i didnt use X in that segment of the video was because i had already used it earlier in the flick (camera spinning around X-Fire)

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• If you think so ...

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้