BG sets Assassins to hostile

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Argos.

• Due to the fact that the Assassins clan stands behind the AFL server Bloodguard does set the status of the Assassin clan to hostile

whenever one of them appears online (no matter which server) BG members are allowed to open fire without warning

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ok if i understand this right BG members are present on this AFL server? where the hell did this server come from. and are any other clans allowed to help out?

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• It means if we see them on ANY server we attack.
    The AFL server is running CF in australia ithout permission.

Hi Dragon:)

• sup wavey, so why hasnt anyone gotten this server shut done for using unauthorized CF files. this doesnt make sense. but oh well my head hurts now. good luck to all BG's in this hunt. i pray for a good return which is more for what i can say. in a few weeks i goto the unforgiving country of ppl that do not like the americans hopefully for my last time.

have fun all u guys while im away but please do not hurt each other while im gone please wait till i get back

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• and you come back in one piece - thats an order ^^

i dont have the time to bother with the afl issue... i gave them time to remove CF till 1st january

this did not happen

on 2nd january i went straight to hand this issue over to the lawyers together with all the proofs
    but as usual it takes time before such things are done in germany
    im not sure if there is the need of a court hearing... but in the end it doesnt matter

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!