Number of mountpoints for torp/cd

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by daniel06.

• By browsing the forum I've become aware that the number of mountpoints able to carry torps/cds are a real important property of a ship.

I have been able to find bits and pieces of info regarding this in the forum but not all ships are described in this detail.

Anybody out there with this information? I will greatly appreciate as I'm sure others will.

For a newcomer in the CF universe this information would be great as you often have to go through lengthy procedures in order to gain access to clan owned systems.
    Honor can prevent a pilot from invading clan owned systems and just run away with a ship. :]

see you in space
    Alpha 8)

Char: Multitudes

• Shroud -> 3 torps/CD's
    Lagg -> 2
    Saracen -> 2
    Predator -> 2 ( correct me if i`m wrong )

I thing only the shroud is with 3 mount points

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• i think the shroud is the best - 2torp/cd mount points and 1 CD ONLY so you can mount 3 CDs but only 2 torp(check it in the CF database i'm not sure,maybe i'm wrong)

• daniel, what is your in game char name?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by vitas
    there are more than one ship with three torps/CDs i am testing Eliminator from Sekar
    hades has 6xTorps :D

Never buy the Eliminator. It is a very bad ship. I bought it myself and regretted it.

The Hades is a Bomber so it will be shot down very easily. :(

btw Hades Bomber is available in clan space 8o:D:)

THE FASTEST ONE

• The Eliminator is not good in agility. The Eagle is more agile than that.

I think that NPC are tougher in SP. I kill them very easily in MP as there is no level problem in MP :rolleyes:;)8o:)):P:baby::D

THE FASTEST ONE

• At Tyrael

If its the Bulgarian flag on your sig?

If so, that's really nice to see - it shows how this community is real diverse and even educates us about how ur flag looks.

A real nice touch friend.

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK