server police korrupt?

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Der Schatten im Schatten.

• es kam kürzlich vor das sich jemand über Flash G. aufgeregt hat . Er wurd beschossen und am schield hat sich wenig getahn(er hat ein schlachtschiff). dies wurde der serverpolice gemeldet .es dauerte nich lange und schon war sie da und beschoss Flash und danach mich (ohne grund). es gibt ein prob mit dem BS denn wenn man den rand vom heck beballert passiert nich viel. Dies wurde als bug gedeutet(angeblich). er wurde aufgefortert sich ein anderes schiff zu holen und nicht mehr an pvp's teil zu nehmen, aber flash wollte wissen warum.Er hatte mehrfach gefragt aber es kam immer die antwort "diskutiere nich oder du wirst gebannt".plözlich war es so weit.Als ich dann gesagt habe das dies nich fair währe wurde mir mit demselben gedroht. ist das nun fair oder nicht? ?(

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how crazy they are.

• when a SP shoots they do it only to check if you lag

and wtf is flash?
    and who shoot at you both?

there is a holo projector, if the person was using one of these its true that you cant hit the BS...

or your weapons are too weak

or server had lag

or ship is bugged (just red the thread from gunngy about this BS)

[angel] Give me your hand and follow me into the light! [angel]

MSN: MarcBomber@arcor.de (no mail)
    IRC: irc.quakenet.org:6667 #Bomber

[SIZE=1] Post last edited by MarcBomber on 11.09.2005, 10:01 AM. [/SIZE]

• the 24h ban is valid due to the fact that investigations were disturbed by this guy

der bann wird beibehalten... wenn die SP herausfindet das ein schiff einen bug hat und diese person dann sich weigert den anweisungen zu folgen dann kann er nichts anderes erwarten als dass die SP darauf reagieren
    das hat auch nichts mit korrupt zu tun... die leute haben einfach nur ihren job gemacht und die server regeln durchgesetzt
    und grundlos wird hier sowieso nix gemacht

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• und?
    wen interessiert die scheisse?
    gestern hat mich TRF Cerberus grundlos angegriffen (dockkill) -> mind. 8 zeugen
    außerdem: gunny und die anderen SP hatten nen grund

finito

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

Originally posted by Doppleganger
    i'm still very intrigued to whats been said here, excuse my ignorance but i am a stereotypical englishman who doesn't speak any other language^^

its something i read in this forum over and over again from new ppl coming here (*sigh*)

dopple, i wish i could be like u this time and NOT be able to read it^^

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• DEATH Rain: to save any future confusion:

Dopple[ServerPolice] aka {UAC}Dopp(Fleet_Cmdr.), aka {UAC}Sidewinder_Fang, aka {UAC}Cerberus_BS.

aka = Also Known As = aka!!!!

I STILL dont have a clue what has been said here and would like a FULL translation from anyone who is willing to.
    the only thing i actually get is the fact that TRF are trying to lable the Server Police as corrupt, and only from the thread title!!

• Recently it happened that someone was excited about Flash G.. He was fired and nothing happened to his shield (he owns a battleship). This was announced to the server polic. After a short time the SP came and shoots on his ship and shield and afterwards they shoot me too (without any reason). There is problem with the BS, if one shoots at the edge of the tail nothing happens to the ship. This was indicated as bug. Then Flash was forced to buy a new ship and that he wasnt allowed to take part at any pvp, but flash wanted to know more about the causes. He demands several times -> answer from SP "dont discuss or you will be banned". Suddenly it happened. As then I replied this would not be fair, SP threatens to ban me too. Is this now fair or not?

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how crazy they are.

• ok i will clarify this.

Gunny was firing at the tail section of Flash's Reliant BS as i approached the vacinity, with no damage caused. i undertook tests in my ship to ascertain the limit of this "bug". Flash wasnt told to sell the ship just not to pvp or rp with it. Flash argued with Gunny and myself saying that he doesnt want another ship, he can pvp well in his Reliant. he cant pvp in any other ship, he doesnt want another one....and so on...and so on..you get the picture?! after trying to convey to him the reasons often enough he just would not relent and agree to Server Police's requests. and yes if ANYONE argues with Server Police then expect to recieve a 24 hr BAN.

he was banned for 24 hrs with good reason, 24 hrs to reflect^^, accept this. i would do the same. i have done the same.

• sry my mistake
    the TRF which attacked me was named -=[T-R-F]=-Crusader

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I have read this thread. Sorry but my opinion is that I play this game in the maincase for fun. I dont care about it if someone killed my because he think it`s funny. I wil restard and play again. The next is I dont understand why you are so angry with the Cerberus user and the killing of the OP. It doesn`t chance anything so cool down and relax. Just play the game and don`t make trouble. [shakehead]
    Sorry for my bad english.

INSANIL IN AETERNITATEM

• i just stated that this guy did attack me coz the sp was blamed for attacking a TRF aswell... and that i give a damn about it

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• tztztztz and no comment

Wer bin ich?Ich bin die Summe meiner Erfahrungen... und heute bin Ich mehr, als ich gestern war.
    Who I am?I am the sum of my experiences...and I am more than I was yesterday today

• Ach und das Niveau hat sich wohl auch verschlechtert in meiner Zeit der Abwesenheit! Jungs dies ist ein Game, dennoch sollten wir uns wie erwachsene benehmen!!!!

Ansonsten---> good Fight and good Flight

Wer bin ich?Ich bin die Summe meiner Erfahrungen... und heute bin Ich mehr, als ich gestern war.
    Who I am?I am the sum of my experiences...and I am more than I was yesterday today