Leaving BG =]

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Titan_addict.

• So you meen BG doesnt have any toilets? Doubtfull

but np send me your co-ords and we will all sponsor for you so you can get a porto potty

[6]

• well havent seen u online in months ,shame you couldnt be bothered to tell BG first lol

• Aww, c`mon bro.. was that really necessary to let everyone know? Well, whatever... why should i care actually? You never listened to me before, why should you change now...

[SIZE=1]However i should consider myself in deep shit now[/SIZE]

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

Originally posted by LaserJet6L
    [SIZE=1]However i should consider myself in deep shit now[/SIZE]

you not got a good dixie? 8)

[6]

• Hey I wonder... It must be a real pain in the @$$ to logon here, eh Pro?

I think that's why we don't see him often. :D

[CFPD]Lone_Renegade __________[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_TR
    [CFPD]Lone_Renegade*/**/***__[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_BS

Crossfire Federal Police Department Website

When you want to curse and swear, don't despair, use some flair. Be creative with your words, and enjoy the whole affair!

Originally posted by Se\v/
    So you meen BG doesnt have any toilets? Doubtfull

but np send me your co-ords and we will all sponsor for you so you can get a porto potty

SEV
    Please change your sig! It's not Netscape compatible. Every time I load a thread with one of your posts in it, my browser crashes as soon as I scroll down to your sig file. I asked you by email to change it a couple of weeks ago. you did and I appreciated it. Now the old one is back and I can't read all the forums without my browser crashing. Please revise this.

Thanks

• LOL

use IE :D

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• I'd rather not. Microsoft has enough influence in my llife as it is. When I have a choice, I use other software including Netscape and OpenOffice.org

(Thanks Sev, it seems to be working now)
    :D