CF Grand Melee Event

There are 286 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• August 22.

Team 1
    SMG Simba 20/11 + 1 rampage
    DC M@xbur_Hunter 17/21
    DC Phoenix 4/12
    DC Darth_J_(FX)

Team 2
    SMG Picard 27/11 + 2 or 3 rampages
    ripley 8/15
    TRF MissBehave 13/26

Winning team is Team 2 :won:

Overall Killer: SMG Picard :won:
    2nd SMG Simba
    3d DC M@xbur_Hunter

Thank you all for participating and hope to see you next week too. And some others as well :D

• I might be a bit late for today's TDM but no worries, there WILL be an event and there will also be special prizes because i'm in a terrific mood and i also need to make room for more sponsored money :D

See ya in Arena!

• I will warm up the crowd with jokes :D. If you come and see everyone asleep it's your fault :D.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• okydoky, thanks, i'll hurry up in this case.

and before i forget: the answer is no :D

• Hmm, I remember you said "after the event" :(. But OK.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• Sorry, you got me wrong there. What meant was not "yes, after the event" but "i will say NO after the event".

• Nah you just change your mind too often :D :D :D .

SMG Forums

• August 29th

Team 1
    SMG Simba 32/12
    Daywalker 13/4
    UAC Destroyer 10/27
    DARCO 13/14
    TRF MissBehave 20/23

Total: 88/80

Team 2
    LP Inferno ????
    SMG Picard 20/18
    SMG Myric 20/21
    ripley 3/28
    DP Pheonix 9/29

Total: 52/96

Winning team was Team 1 :won:

Overall killer: SMG Simba (60 mill) :won:
    2. SMG Picard (40 mill)
    3. SMG Myric (30 mill)

all others got 20 mill

Best kill/death ratio: Daywalker

LP Inferno left to restart shortly after event started. Unfortunately he never made it back and Team 2 was one less (next time someone should tell me and i leave to get even teamnumbers)
    But i guess most enjoyed it anyway or were at least compensated by extra large prizes.

Thanks all for participating, was one of my best TDMs ever and i hope next week will be even better. 8)

• This Thread is one of the best Threads to see how ppl. getting experiences making proceedings over month. Just study it, it´s interesting. ;)

Click the image above to visit us.

• Since i'm away for some time i wont be able to manage TDM. If anyone wants to step in, i'll make sure you'll be refunded as soon as i'm back.

• October, 04

Team 1 68/34

SMG_Myric 14/15
    DP_Phoenix 9/13
    PX_D-Fighter 20/3 +3 rampages
    Simba 25/3 +3 rampages

Team 2 30/82

Ripley 5/29
    DP_Trojan 2/31
    DC_Maxbur 20/17
    Darkchild 3/5

Winner: Team 1

Overal killer SMG_Simba

SMG Forums

• Thanks Simba for hosting the event. Considering the teams and it was my first time as a team leader, I think we performed very well. Max was to my knowledge our only recogcnised pvp star. A huge thanks to Max. Trojan was at his first event and virtually his first pvp. So a big cheer for him.[203] I hope he enjoyed it for what it was and doesn't take umbrage for his lack of kills. I'm pretty useless at pvp and darkchild disappeared. So overall I think we did very well. I'm not sure why Darkchild disappeared nor what was Radu's problem. Perhaps they can explain. It was exhilerating as usual and whats more I killed Simba maybe twice. [2] [550]

[955]

When you empty the rubbish some of it comes out on top

Originally posted by sev98
    I killed Simba maybe twice.

One has to reload ammo sometimes and Max was not engaging me :D:D

SMG Forums

• C'mon guys, fraggin' Simba ain't that difficult. The lion thing is just a disguise. Once you're past that, you realize he's just a kitten. :D

Said by unkown
    Let me at em, let me at em

Hey Lucy what about you why don't you try taking on the kitten :D, hopefully this time your nail-file won't miss and destroy a Nomad fleet especially when the purring starts :).

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• I'm happy to announce that next Friday, October, 17th, i'll be hosting a TDM at approximately 9pm gmt in Arena. Be sure to show up or you'll be sorry for a long time :evil:

• Darn USA is left out again unless the USA person is retired. Some of us are old but not that old^^

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums