CF Grand Melee Event

There are 286 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• well, im happy to say that we FINALLY made this event
    im on this server for 7 months now, and this is the FIRST time i ever saw it (and hosted it)

so, i think this was a great advanture for everyone: newbies (freelancers) and also clan members

so, we build up 2 teams which were a bit mixed cuz some newbies that played still didnt have armor, pow. generator and some other upgardes, so they all came in my team
    its was 5 vs. 5 players so it was really good

the result was next

TEAM ONE:
    1st: Inferno (i needed to play, cuz we needed 1 more clan member) 22 kills + 4 rampages
    2nd: Le_Miracle 11 kills + 1 rampage
    3rd: Mephisto 11 kills

TEAM TWO:
    1st: Liquid 10 kills
    2nd: razor 7 kills
    3rd: raekur 3 kills

Overall winner: {LP}Inferno
    Inferno (me) also had 4 rampages, where 2 were normal ones, and i also manage to get 2 new (for me) rampages: "runs amok" and "godlike" rampages
    ill post pictures somewhere on the forum later

the event was big success and everyone went happy with some cash (1st - 20M, 2nd - 10M, 3rd - 5M)
    i really hope we will get even more player next time, cuz this was big fun and we had almost no lag. from 60 minutes of play we had (in all) only around 1 min lag. everything was just great

till the next grand melee ...... :)):P

• Well it seems you need to get your ass kicked in your own event.....bragging about your rampages is not cool.

When is this event and CFPD will be there.

Think I will talk to Op about some BG showing up too.

IOC I am sure, will be glad to lend some guns as well.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• i'll be there srry for my absence guys but i was ill

My life My death My world My Living. Living in the past causes sorrow Living in the future causes hope.
    Which one will You choose?
    Mess With The Best ........................................ Die Like The Rest ........................................

Chief Information Officer of IOC

"We've come a long way since then - We have grown, we have prospered, we have flourished. But we will never forget." - Independent Operators' Consortium

• Inferno respect to you m8. 3 events manager mad man lol.

Count on IOC to lend guns. Day, time and place pls. Hopefully people from the Americas can participate. If not, our European, Aussie, and NZ members will have some fun.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• after my last fights , i feel like a n00b !!

one big BIG BIG n00b ;(;(;(

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• like inferno pointed out in his post most people in the event were newbies without pwr gen and so on no armor etc

but sure i will be there with the other fighters to make sure that doesnt happen again

[6]

• LOL ! :D

Can i be in ur group ? ^^

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:

• we had another great event this friday. we had really good fighters this time and the final result was really close. players are showing great interest in the events in the last time (and i hope it will stay that way) so it seems normal life of the events is returning to normal again. results are next

Team 1
    UAC-Dopple 4 kills
    IOC-Kyron 6 kills 2nd - 3rd
    CFPD-Fixer 8 kills 1st
    UNIK-Frank 2 kills
    Liquid_Cry. 6 kills 2nd - 3rd

Team 2
    LP-Inferno 11 kills 1st
    IOC-Tyrael 6 kills 2nd
    Le_Miracle 5 kills 3rd
    H5N1-irk 2 kills
    H5N1-Shotgun 0 kills

overall winner: LP-Inferno

thx to everyone for joining the event and see ya next time

• TDM status of 01. 12. 2006. :

finally we manage to find few more players, lol, after announcing that he had greater prizes. :D we had few donations and the total expenses went over 170M

we had 2 teams, like always, but they werent to equal (some guys need to train more - and i didnt know about their "experience")

team 1
    CFPD-Sev 3/4 th 15M
    CFPD-Fixer 1st 30M
    UAC-Captainscarlet
    SL-Tobias 3/4 th 15M
    BG-Fire
    H5N1-Tron 2nd 20M
    TRF-Death

team 2
    UAc-Dopple 3/4th 15M
    IOC-Kyron 1/2nd 20M
    LP-Desperados
    LP-Deadsky
    UAC-Sapphire
    H5N1-Richy 3/4 15M
    IOC-Tyrael 1/2nd 25M

all other players got 5M, so i think everyone were happy with that

team 2 won with 62 kills. congrats to everyone. see ya next time

• Lol Pretty good!

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• Yea it was quite fun ! :D

• event status from 15.12.2006

after 30 min of preparations and inviting people to come (lol, is that hard) we manage to "collect" 12 players.
    this time team leareds had the opportunity to choose their own team-players

team 1
    IOC-Kyron 1st with 17 kills
    LP-Deadsky
    TRF_Death-Rain 2nd/3rd with 15 kills
    BG_Tawneyman
    Vitas 2nd/3rd with 15 kills
    Stealth

team 2
    Lupus-Girl (but she had to go soon)
    Illuminatus
    LP-Dos 3rd/4th
    PHQ_Interceptor 1st/2nd
    Maudib 1st/2nd
    Streetdragon 3rd/4th
    CFPD-Fixer

TEAM 1 OWNED the opponent team and won 57 by 15
    congrats to the winning team ans see ya next time

• event status drom 22nd of December

as always, many players came to the event willing to participate and win few prizes and after 30 min of invitations it was easy to make teams.
    each team had 5 players in the start, but later, due to the server lag, few of them went out ...

Team 1
    UAC-Dopple
    H5N1-Streetdragon 11 + 1R 1ST
    H5N1-Richy 3
    BG-Bomber 7 2ND
    me (but shortly) 6 3RD

Team 2
    IOC_Tyrael 2
    TRF-Death-Rain 2 3RD
    Maudib 5 1ST
    MN-Raptor
    SL-Starscreamer 4 2ND

Streetdragon is really tking part on every possible event, so he finally managed to win this one.
    he also got 2 DB mk2 weapons as the main prize for having most of the kills
    1st: 20M
    2nd: 10M
    3rd: 5M

thx to everyone for taking part :P

• inf m8 this wasnt event

that was lag rampage !!!

• I also came to this event but was told that because my ship a Predator was bugged I should not play so not wanting to upset anyone I stood down and left. Later I spoke to Dopp and he said that there is no official problems with the Pedator and that I could have taken part in the event. So after reading posts about the Predator on this forum I am still not sure about using this ship as it does appear to have some issues. So I would like to ask OP and all the SP is this ship ok to use in roleplay and at the events.

• i've said several players that is bugged after i read the posts here , but they said its not....so i`m confused a bit 2

• Was a shame that happened to Warlock, was good fun so hopefully next time.... i will say though when we had a test pvp off to the side before event started i got next to no hull damage on his predator but i was thinking it was just my aim, havent done a great deal of pvp in the past so i put it down to that....